Wortley Cottage Guest House
Wortley, Wortley, S35 7DB, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 34 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Wortley Cottage Guest House.
The building was the main farm in the village till a new modern farm was built in the late 1800's. Its made up of 2 or 3 cottages, evidence of their individual staircases still exists. Be ready to find yourself in the center of village life.
Wortley Cottage Guest House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Oakwell Stadium 5.1 miles
- Hillsborough Stadium 5.7 miles
- Sheffield City Council 5.8 miles
- Owlerton Stadium 6.1 miles
- Sheffield Ski Village 6.8 miles
- Meadowhall Shopping Centre 7.4 miles
- Sheffield Combined Courts Centre 7.8 miles
- Sheffield Crown Court 7.8 miles
- Weston Park Hospital 7.8 miles
- Sheffield Children's Hospital 7.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The University of Sheffield 7.8 miles
- Charles Clifford Dental Hospital 7.8 miles
- Motorpoint Arena 7.9 miles
- Don Valley Stadium 8 miles
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park 8.1 miles
- Crucible Theatre 8.1 miles
- Sheffield Train Station 8.3 miles
- Sheffield Victoria 8.4 miles
- Bishop's House 10 miles
- Sandal Castle 11.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Bridge Inn - Thurgoland Restaurant 2 miles
- Barnsley Market 6 miles
- Wortley Post Office Supermarket 0 miles
- The Countess Tea Room Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- The Wortley Arms Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Wortley Hall Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Peak District National Park Mountain 4 miles
- Moor Hall Lake 4 miles
- Langsett Lake 6 miles
- Holme Moss - Holmefirth Mountain 12 miles
- Derwent Dams Lake 12 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 21.7 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 26.7 miles
- Manchester Airport 31.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Wortley Cottage Guest House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.