Y Talbot, The Square, Tregaron, SY25 6JL, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 344 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Y Talbot! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Y Talbot offers accommodations in a converted 16th century Welsh inn, located in Tregaron. Guests can enjoy the on-site pub which still retains original characteristics. Ample parking and free WiFi are available.
Each bedroom offers an private bathroom with a shower, with some rooms featuring a bathtub. The rooms offer tea/coffee making facilities, with complimentary bottles of Tŷ Nant water. Some of the larger rooms feature a sofa bed and seating area.
Guests are offered breakfast each morning, and are able to enjoy Y Talbot’s locally sourced food and cask ales throughout the day in the restaurant or outside on terrace. For those traveling by bicycle there is secure storage, and the area is well known for walkers.
Set at the foothills of the Cambrian Mountains, Y Talbot is 12.3 miles from Llyn Brianne, and 14 miles from Abergwesyn. Aberystwyth can be reached within 35-minutes by car. The local Tregaron Trotting Club is 5 miles from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have secure parking for two motorbikes?We do indeed. We have a rear car park with CCTV and a small shed in which motorbikes or bicycles can be locked up overnight.Answered on 3 October 2020
- Hello, I'm looking to book 2 nights in december for hubbie's 70th birthday, what lager do you serve on tap please?We serve Carling, Staropramen and Pravha lagers on tap. In addition we have Guinness, Worthington and Aspall Cider on tap and we offer a changing sele..Answered on 29 June 2021
- Hello, can I ask please if the room (1 adult and 3 kids)is suitable for the wheelchair user, is it on a ground floor?how many steps are there to get t..The Suite with garden view is on the first floor (and we don't have a lift) so not suitable for a wheelchair user. There is a flight of 19 external st..Answered on 20 July 2021
- Ydi’r staff yn siarad Cymraeg..?Y rhan mywafo'r staff yn siarad Cymraeg.Answered on 6 May 2022
- Which double room has a double ended bath pleaseRoom 7 (superior double/twin on first floor) and room 10 (superior suite on second floor) both have double-ended baths as well as a walk-in showerAnswered on 5 November 2019
- Still looking?
Y Long Room
Food: British, French
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Pet bowls
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Packed lunches
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 9:30 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Y Talbot accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Y Talbot
Y Talbot is 500 feet from the center of Tregaron.
Y Talbot has 1 restaurant:
- Y Long Room
Y Talbot offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Themed dinners
- Temporary art galleries
- Horseback riding
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Room options at Y Talbot include:
Check-in at Y Talbot is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Y Talbot may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Y Talbot can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish