Union Street,, Ryde, PO33 2LG, United Kingdom –
Please be aware that although Yelf's is only 5 miles from Portsmouth as the crow flies, we are on the Isle of Wight and separated from the mainland by a stretch of water. A ferry or hovercraft journey is required to get to Ryde.
Property surroundings –
- Spitbank Fort 3.9 miles
- Haslar Marina 4.6 miles
- Isle of Wight Zoo 4.8 miles
- Robin Hill 4.8 miles
- Portsmouth Cathedral 4.9 miles
- Osborne House 4.9 miles
- Dinosaur Isle 5 miles
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard 5.1 miles
- Gunwharf Quays 5.1 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour 5.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Mary Rose Museum 5.5 miles
- Port Solent 8.2 miles
- Chichester Harbour 11.8 miles
- Bucklers Hard 12.7 miles
- Beaulieu 14.1 miles
- Ageas Bowl 15.2 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 16.2 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 16.4 miles
- Chichester Train Station 18.1 miles
- Chichester Cathedral 18.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Blacksheep Bar and Club Lounge Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0 miles
- J D Wetherspoons Restaurant 0 miles
- Tesco Superstore Supermarket 1.9 miles
- The Solent Sea/ocean 0.3 miles
- Southampton Airport 17.4 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 29.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 52.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, European
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose Yelf's Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Ryde
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
06:30 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.