Union Street,, Ryde, PO33 2LG, United Kingdom –
Please be aware that although Yelf's is only 5 miles from Portsmouth as the crow flies, we are on the Isle of Wight and separated from the mainland by a stretch of water. A ferry or hovercraft journey is required to get to Ryde.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Spitbank Fort 3.9 miles
- Haslar Marina 4.6 miles
- Isle of Wight Zoo 4.8 miles
- Robin Hill 4.8 miles
- Portsmouth Cathedral 4.9 miles
- Osborne House 4.9 miles
- Dinosaur Isle 5 miles
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard 5.1 miles
- Gunwharf Quays 5.1 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour 5.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Mary Rose Museum 5.5 miles
- Port Solent 8.2 miles
- Chichester Harbour 11.8 miles
- Bucklers Hard 12.7 miles
- Beaulieu 14.1 miles
- Ageas Bowl 15.2 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 16.2 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 16.4 miles
- Chichester Train Station 18.1 miles
- Chichester Cathedral 18.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Superstore Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Blacksheep Bar and Club Lounge Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0 miles
- J D Wetherspoons Restaurant 0 miles
- The Solent Ocean/Sea 0.3 miles
- Southampton Airport 17.4 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 29.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 52.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, European
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose Yelf's Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Ryde
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Yelf's Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.