Best Western York Pavilion Hotel
Main Street, York, YO10 4PJ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
5 Reasons to Choose Best Western York Pavilion Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Andrew and Irene Cossins have owned the hotel for 25 years and have created a warm and welcoming ambience at this delightful country house hotel. Originally the hotel was owned by John Barry's family, so has always been associated with music and the theatre and cultural life of York. The Pavilion offers the best of both worlds - close to the country side, yet only 10 minutes from the heart of the historic city of York.
Best Western York Pavilion Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- York Designer Outlet 0.9 miles
- Knavesmire 1 miles
- University of York 1.1 miles
- York Barbican 1.2 miles
- Borthwick Institute for Archives 1.2 miles
- York County Court 1.3 miles
- Hull York Medical School 1.3 miles
- York Castle Museum 1.3 miles
- York Crown Court 1.3 miles
- Cliffords Tower 1.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Walmgate 1.4 miles
- Grand Opera House 1.5 miles
- York City Walls 1.5 miles
- Priory Church of the Holy Trinity 1.6 miles
- Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms 1.7 miles
- York Railway Station 1.7 miles
- York Train Station 1.7 miles
- York Minster 1.8 miles
- National Railway Museum 2 miles
- Bramham Park 12.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Aldi Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Ouse River 0.4 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 24.3 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 32.1 miles
- Humberside Airport 38.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
There is a GBP 30 allowance per person per night in the restaurant, excluding drinks, for all all half-board included bookings.
Breakfast can be added prior to arrival for GBP 8 per person, otherwise breakfast will be charged at GBP 14.95 if added upon arrival.