YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport
Yotel, Gatwick South Terminal, Horley, RH6 0NP, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 2064 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
In Gatwick's South Terminal, this unique Japanese-style capsule hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk. Yotel Gatwick Airport is a 15 minute walk from Gatwick North Terminal.
The compact cabin rooms each have a jukebox music system, relaxing mood lighting and a workstation. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and luxury bedding, and the bathrooms feature monsoon showers and custom toiletries.
The ultra-modern Yotel Gatwick Airport offers unlimited free tea and coffee from The Galley and a 24 hour cabin service menu, including light meals, snacks and beverages. The hotel is located within the South Terminal building, just steps from the shops and cafes.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- I have booked a single room i your hotel have a couple of questions 1. how long is your single bed I am 6 ft 3 inDear guest, Our Single bed is 2 meters long and 1 meter wide.Answered on February 6, 2020
- I am from Albania and going to Las Vegas, i should wait 12 hours transit and i need to rest in your property.I have no England visa, am i alowed to co..Hello. I'm afraid that a UK Visa or a passport from a country that has entry agreements with the UK is required to clear customs and access our hotel ..Answered on November 4, 2019
- Does the single room have a hairdryer please?Hairdryers may be borrowed from the front desk.Answered on February 7, 2020
- I am looking to book a double. We arrive at around 8 am on the morning of the 27th and need the cabin until around 4 pm. How much will this cost and h..Hello, please note that bookings done via BDC have a check-in time from 6pm and check-out is at 9am the next day. To have access outside of these time..Answered on November 4, 2019
- Can a 17 year old check in on their own?Yes, however, we would need a signed parent's authorisation letter and a copy of the parent's ID or passport. The documents may be sent to us in advan..Answered on October 21, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 6:00 PM
Until 9:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests starting their journey from London Gatwick Airport do not need to go through UK customs or be checked-in with the airline.
All transit passengers must have valid entry to the UK and must pass through immigrations in order to access the hotel.
Please note that extra beds are not available at the property and there is no capacity for cots in the room.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport
Room options at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport include:
The prices at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport is from 6:00 PM, and check-out is until 9:00 AM.
YOTELAIR London Gatwick Airport is 1.1 miles from the center of Horley.