Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch
8 Noneshvili Street Qedeli Village,, 4200 Sighnaghi, Georgia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 274 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Situated in Sighnaghi, 1.2 miles from Bodbe Monastery, Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch features accommodation with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation offers airport transfers, while a bicycle rental service is also available.
At the hotel, every room has a balcony with a mountain view. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. At Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch rooms include bed linen and towels.
The accommodation offers a buffet or continental breakfast. At Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch you will find a restaurant serving local and international cuisine. Vegetarian and vegan options can also be requested.
The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at the hotel.
Sighnaghi National Museum is 2.5 miles from Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch. The nearest airport is Tbilisi International Airport, 61.5 miles from the accommodation.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 4 Aug 2018.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Would like to stay next week for two night/3 days. We will not have our own car to visit surrounding area. Is there a driver or shuttle service availa..Thank you for your message. It is best to hire a car from Tbilisi, however, you can hire a taxi or driver while staying with us, we also organize priv..Answered on 28 March 2022
- Hi, I will be travelling with a baby (just under the age of 1). Do you have a crib or pack and play that can be borrowed? Thank you!Hello, thanks for your message, we have extra beds & also King beds, unfortunately the crib got broken and we need to get a new one.Answered on 19 September 2021
- How many rooms are currently available?Hello, thank you for your question. Please type your check-in/out dates and availability will be displayed. Thank youAnswered on 25 July 2022
- Good day, Can you please specify your pets rules? Can we stay for a night with our dog (Pembroke Welsh Corgi)? Thank you in advance,Hello, thank you for your interest, your lovely dog is welcome at the Lost Ridge;Answered on 31 March 2021
- Hi there -- can you provide a transfer from Tbilisi? What would you charge for a return trip for 2 people? MadlobaHello, thanks for your message, yes, we can and the price is between 100 and 200 GEL depending on the driver and the car;Answered on 31 March 2021
- Still looking?
- Ranch Cafe
- CuisineLocal • International
- Open forBrunch • Lunch • Dinner
- AmbianceFamily friendly • Traditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Inner courtyard view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Shared kitchen
- Tumble dryer
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/performanceAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinner nightsAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Badminton equipment
- Horse ridingAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Mosquito net
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
From 15:00 to 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
From 11:00 to 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Cash Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch
Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch has 1 restaurant:
- Ranch Cafe
Guests staying at Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch include:
Yes, Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch is 1.9 miles from the centre of Sighnaghi.
Check-in at Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Lost Ridge Inn, Brewery & Ranch offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Themed dinner nights
- Bike tours
- Live music/performance
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Horse riding
- Bicycle rental
- Badminton equipment
- Cooking class