HOTEL SØMA Nuuk
Marinevej 3, 3900 Nuuk, Greenland – Good location – show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at HOTEL SØMA Nuuk! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in Nuuk, Hotel SØMA Nuuk offers a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. There is free private parking and the property provides paid airport shuttle service.
At the hotel, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. At Hotel SØMA Nuuk every room comes with bed linen and towels.
A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.
The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and bike hire is available at Hotel SØMA Nuuk.
The nearest airport is Nuuk Airport, 2.5 mi from the hotel.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can I enter Greenland to qurantine there at your hotel as tourist is if not had covid vaccine?Hi It is not possible to travel into Greenland if you are not fully vaccinated. These rules may change in the future. For more information visit this ..Answered on 10 November 2021
- Our flight is at midnight. May we leave our luggage at your hotel and pick them up later in the evening?Hi, your name is not visible but yes, you may store your luggage here. Best Regards, Nukannguaq Reimer, Receptionist - Hotel SØMAAnswered on 14 January 2023
- 300DKk for airport transfer is per person or car?The 300 DKK is per car :) Best regards, Ida / receptionistAnswered on 25 October 2022
- Hi, Im due to stay with you on Sept 4th. Just wondering what time breakfast starts as we have early starts? Also , do you do packed lunches, hot food..Hi, The breakfast starts at 05.30am until 10.30am. We unfortunately don't have any soup at our place, we do have different kinds of menus to choose b..Answered on 21 August 2022
- Do you have an area for guests to do their own laundry?Hi There, yes we do provide washing your clothes, it cost 130DKK for washing and drying on the tumbler, our Housekeeper will be washing your clothes ..Answered on 13 April 2023
- Still looking?
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Public Bath
From 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
From 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash HOTEL SØMA Nuuk accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about HOTEL SØMA Nuuk
Yes, HOTEL SØMA Nuuk is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at HOTEL SØMA Nuuk may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at HOTEL SØMA Nuuk include:
HOTEL SØMA Nuuk offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
- Public Bath
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Check-in at HOTEL SØMA Nuuk is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
HOTEL SØMA Nuuk has 1 restaurant:
- Café Tamanut
Guests staying at HOTEL SØMA Nuuk can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
HOTEL SØMA Nuuk is 2,800 feet from the center of Nuuk.