Stay in the heart of Athens – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at A for Athens! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Right next to Monastiraki Metro Station, A for Athens features a rooftop bar with a stunning view of the Acropolis. Nightlife districts of Psirri, Monastiraki and Plaka are a 5 minute walk away.
The stylish rooms feature a modern bathroom, a flat-panel TV and designer furniture. The large windows allow for plenty of sunlight and stunning city views, while some rooms face the Acropolis. Wi-Fi is free in the entire property.
Guests can eat breakfast on the panoramic terrace with Acropolis views. The rooftop bar is open until the early morning hours serving refreshments and cocktails.
A for Athens has a convenient location at the heart of the historic center. The main port of Piraeus and Athens International Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos) are easily reached by metro.
This is our guests' favorite part of Athens, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does the deluxe double have a view of the acropolis ? Thank youOur hotel has some Deluxe Double Rooms that have view to the Acropolis and some that do not.Answered on August 18, 2021
- Hi, do you have car parking or a nearby car park?Hello, Unfortunately we don't have car parking at our hotel, but we have car parking nearby. Kind Regards, Efi Karafoulidou - Front Desk.Answered on August 11, 2022
- How much for a single person for one day?Hello, The price of a Standard Double room is 150 euros the night.Answered on August 11, 2022
- Is it possible to late check out? What is the price for it?Dear Guest, The check-out is at 11.00 . For the late check-out it depends if we have availability. Kind Regards, A for Athens - Reception.Answered on September 24, 2022
- what are the hours for the bar? what time does it close? thank you!Hello, Our rooftop bar/restaurant opens at 11.00am in the morning and it closes at 02.00 in the midnight. Kind Regards, Efi Karafoulidou - Front Desk.Answered on August 12, 2022
- Still looking?
A for Athens Bar & Restaurant
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
A for Athens accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about A for Athens
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at A for Athens on this page.
Guests staying at A for Athens can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at A for Athens may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at A for Athens include:
Check-in at A for Athens is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
A for Athens is 2,800 feet from the center of Athens.
A for Athens offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
A for Athens has 1 restaurant:
- A for Athens Bar & Restaurant