Bida Str, Mikonos, 84600, Greece – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 326 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Hotel Adonis provides personalized customer service and has a homey atmosphere. The comfortable rooms include free wireless internet, satellite TV, air conditioning and balcony.
Adonis Hotel provides guests with airport shuttle services, as well as a 24-hour front desk service that provides ticket information and car rental services. Continental breakfast is served in the morning.
Free private parking is available at a location nearby.
This is our guests' favorite part of Mikonos, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Hotel Adonis has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 16, 2009
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, Is it possible to leave my luggage in the hotel when I check out and get it back after 9 days as they don’t have enough space in the boat? thanksHello, thank you for contacting us. Please send us your reservation details in order to check your booking. Thank you.Answered on 21 May 2023
- Hi - if I make a booking can you provide a travel cot for a small baby?We are happy to provide a baby cot in the roomAnswered on 31 August 2021
- Hi - would you be able to offer a pick up service from the new port on Thurs afternoon and an airport drop off on Fri a m thinking of booking 16 septHello, we are glad to inform you that we offer arrival and departure transfer from/to the port/airport from 08:00 h to 21:00h for our guests, with a s..Answered on 15 September 2021
- hi I booked hotel adonis and they have not sent reservation details and they have taken the cc details what do I doHello, please send us your reservation details directly in order to check your booking. Thank you.Answered on 4 February 2023
- Hi, I want to book a room for 2 adults and one 9 year old child but booking.com is telling me to reserve 2 rooms. Can I book 1 room for all of us?Hello, thank you for contacting us. Our Superior Double Rooms (Classic or Sea View) do have a double bed and a sofa bed. We can arrange the sofa bed f..Answered on 7 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Sun deck
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- DivingAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Full-body massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hotel Adonis accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Hotel Adonis of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 1173K014A1155600
FAQs about Hotel Adonis
The prices at Hotel Adonis may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hotel Adonis include:
Hotel Adonis offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Horseback riding
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Full-body massage
Check-in at Hotel Adonis is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The nearest beach is 2,150 feet from Hotel Adonis.
Guests staying at Hotel Adonis can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Hotel Adonis is 2,300 feet from the center of Mikonos.