Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Aegialis Hotel & Spa
Featuring an Olympic-size sea-water pool with free sun loungers, umbrellas and showers, spa and gym facilities, Aegialis is located within walking distance from the sandy beaches Aegiali and Levrosos.
Accommodations at Aegialis Hotel & Spa is airy with sea-view balconies. Each room with attached bathroom is air-conditioned and includes hairdryer, safe and refrigerator, as well as complimentary bathrobes and pool towels.
The daily Greek breakfast includes homemade jams, croissants and pastries. Amorgian cuisine with locally produced organic ingredients and Greek wines are served at Ambrosia Restaurant. Its large terrace has views to the gulf of Aegiali and the Aegean Sea. The Corte Wet Café serves light snacks, while spaghetti, salads and pizzas can be enjoyed at Nick’s Pizza.
The varied activities offered at Aegialis Hotel & Spa include frequently hosted Greek nights, as well as cooking lessons and wine tasting.
The Aegialis Hotel is located just 0.6 mi from the port of Aegiali. A bus stop is right outside of the Hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Levrossos Beach8.7 Excellent beach600 feet from property
Aegiali Beach8.5 Very good beach1,200 feet from property
Psili Ammos Beach8.4 Very good beach2,000 feet from property
Chochlakas Beach8.7 Excellent beach2,900 feet from property
Mikri Vlychada Beach8.3 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
- Hi we would like to book one night at your stunning hotel. We will be arriving at the port of Katapola and the day after we will leave from the same port. Do you arrange the transfer?Dear Sir or Madam, We would like to let you know that we can arrange your transfer at the cost of 12€ per person-way. Best regardsAnswered on July 22, 2021
- Hello what is the easiest way to get there?Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your message. Amorgos is accessible by ferry from various ports in Greece (Piraeus, Naxos, etc ). The hotel is located near the port of AEGIALI. After you arrive there, we can arrange a transfer for you. Kind regards,Answered on July 7, 2021
- Are there airport transfers to the hotel and which is the nearest airportDear guest, Thank you for your email. We would like to inform you that Amorgos does not have an airport, only a helipad located in Chora. Remaining at your disposal. Kind regards, Iliana Koufopoulou Reservations Dept.Answered on October 21, 2019
- Hi. Can you advise how we can use the heliport to travel to the island - is there a scheduled commercial route from Athens by helicopter?Dear guests, Thank you for your message! We would like to inform you that there is no fixed route from Athens to Amorgos via helicopter, but a lot of companies operate on that under request. Of course, we can assist you with that! At your disposal!Answered on August 29, 2022
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Aegialis Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR tests are available at this property at no extra charge for those exhibiting symptoms consistent with the virus and have been confirmed by an accredited doctor.
License number: 1174K015A1124300
FAQs about Aegialis Hotel & Spa
Room options at Aegialis Hotel & Spa include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Aegialis Hotel & Spa has 1 restaurant:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Aegialis Hotel & Spa on this page.
Guests staying at Aegialis Hotel & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Aegialis Hotel & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Pool table
- Game room
- Bicycle rental
- Locker rooms
- Beauty services
- Fitness classes
- Facial treatments
- Yoga classes
- Waxing services
- Makeup services
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
The prices at Aegialis Hotel & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Aegialis Hotel & Spa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Aegialis Hotel & Spa is 2,950 feet from the center of Aegiali.