Hotel Amalia Hotel Kalambaka
National Rd Ioanninon - Trikalon, Kalabaka, 42200, Greece – Great location - show map
Hotel surroundings– Great location - show map
What's nearby *
Theopetra Cave2.2 miles
Monastery of Agios Stefanos3.3 miles
Roussanou Monastery4.2 miles
Varlaam Monastery4.4 miles
Agios Nikolaos Anapafsas4.5 miles
Megalo Meteoro Monastery4.7 miles
Trikala Municipal Folklore Museum8.8 miles
Archaeological Collection of Trikki8.8 miles
Pertouli-Trikala Chairlift11.8 miles
Natural beauty *
Koziakas Mountain12.4 miles
Closest airports *
Philippos Airport43.7 miles
Ioannina Airport45.1 miles
Kastoria National Airport Aristotelis57.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Amalia Hotel Kalambaka
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Ironing service
- Business centre Additional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor pool
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Extra bed upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Amalia Hotel Kalambaka accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Amalia Hotel Kalambaka in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 0727K014A0160900
FAQs about Amalia Hotel Kalambaka
Check-in at Amalia Hotel Kalambaka is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at Amalia Hotel Kalambaka include:
Amalia Hotel Kalambaka has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Amalia Hotel Kalambaka can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Amalia Hotel Kalambaka may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Amalia Hotel Kalambaka by:
- Car 2h
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Amalia Hotel Kalambaka (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private parking
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.