10, Amalias Ave, Athens, 105 57, Greece –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 3963 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Amalia Hotel.
Classic Single Room
Room Selected at Check In
Classic Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
2 Double Rooms with Interconnecting Door
6 Reasons to Choose Amalia Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Athens
Amalia Hotel Athens part of Amalia Hotels Group, one of the oldest hotel chains in Greece, opened for the first time in the early 60s and immediately became a favorite for Athens visitors. Its central location right in the heart of the city, overlooking the Greek Parliament and the National Gardens, makes Amalia Hotel an ideal destination for both leisure and business travelers. A four-star superior hotel, landmark of the city, has reopened after a complete renovation in 2007, offering all latest facilities and services to its guests.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Cypriot Embassy Athens 0 miles
- Zappion - National Garden 0 miles
- Zoumboulakis Galleries 0.1 miles
- Syntagma Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Athens Clue - Syntagma 0.1 miles
- Hadrian's Arch 0.1 miles
- Syntagma Square 0.1 miles
- Greek Parliament 0.1 miles
- The Jewish Museum of Greece 0.1 miles
- Greek Folk Art Museum Museo Ellinikis Laikis Technis 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museum of Cycladic Art 0.3 miles
- Benaki Museum 0.4 miles
- Kolonaki Square 0.4 miles
- Anafiotika 0.4 miles
- Adrianou Street 0.4 miles
- Acropolis 0.5 miles
- Parthenon 0.5 miles
- Dexameni Square 0.5 miles
- Monastiraki Square 0.5 miles
- Byzantine Museum 0.5 miles
- Eleftherios Venizelos Airport 11.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Amalia Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Kindly note that late check-out is possible upon availability and is charged 50% of the room night.
Kindly note that the credit card used at the time of booking must be presented at the reception upon check-in.