Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos
Beach, Kalafatis, 84600, Greece – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Surrounded by unspoiled stretches of land and sea, the hotel's style reflects the beauty of Mykonos's nature. Enjoy the traditional architecture, beautiful views, fragrances and warm sunshine.
Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos was recently renovated to create a relaxed and pleasant setting. Enjoy excellent Mediterranean cuisine while taking in the breathtaking views. Or take a dip in the swimming pool overlooking the clear blue sea. Continental breakfast is served daily.
This hotel faces the mythological site of Dimaston, which took its name from Aphrodite's bust.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 13, 2009
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, we are a family of 5 but we would need an extra bed in the triple room. Do you offer the extra bed?Dear guest, In the triple room we can add a bed for a kid in order to accommodate 4 pax. For the family of 5, you need a Family / Master Family Suite ..Answered on 12 December 2022
- My flight does not arrive until 11:30 pm tonight - can I book and check in ? I see check in finish at 9 pmIn case of a delay please contact with the reception to arrange your late check in. Thank you in advance.Answered on 9 July 2022
- Hello How is the nearest beach organized? Are there sun beds free of charge or we should pay money and how much daily ?Dear guest, the closest beach is 400m from the hotel ( 5 min walking ). There are 2 places organized with sunbeds. One is free ( just to order someth..Answered on 26 June 2022
- Hello, Do you have free WIFI? :)Yes of course to all areas of the hotel and the roomsAnswered on 10 June 2022
- Hello ! Is daily included in the booking ? Also i need 2 double beds not sofa bed in the second room, is this possible ? ThanksThank you for your question. Please clarify what do you mean if daily is included. Also our Master Family Suite has a double bed and 2 separate beds..Answered on 28 May 2022
- Still looking?
- CuisineGreek • European
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Kids' club
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional charge
- Game room
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Pool with view
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Beauty services
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
From 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos
Room options at Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos include:
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos.
Check-in at Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Kids' club
- Swimming pool
- Beauty services
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos is 2,300 feet from the center of Kalafatis.
Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.