Located high on the edge of the Caldera, Armeni Village is located on Oia's central pedestrian street. The swimming pool offer superb sea and caldera views.
The beautiful white-washed rooms come with glorious views of the volcano, the Caldera and the Aegean Sea. Each is equipped with air conditioning, a satellite LCD TV and DVD player, as well as tea and coffee maker. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.
Armeni Village is surrounded by elegant restaurants and trendy bars.
The front-desk staff and the hotel concierge can arrange for ticket assistance and offer tourist information. Armeni Village is 0.6 miles from the Nautical Museum and 7.5 miles from Fira.
This is our guests' favourite part of Oia, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Katharos Beach7.7 Good beach1,150 yards from property
Baxedes Beach7.6 Good beach1.5 miles from property
- Do you provide pick up from airport ?Dear potential guest, Thank you for your interest in Armeni Village. Kindly be informed that the hotel cooperates with external partners for trans..Answered on 2 September 2021
- Hi. I am interested to book from 30aug till 4 sep (depart 4 sep for a very quiet and relaxing get away. Do you have space and a very quiet room/villa..Good day dear sir or madam, Thank you for contacting us. We confirm that all of our rooms and suites are non smoking, and situated in a pieceful and..Answered on 29 August 2020
- Is it possible to stay as a couple with a 1 or 2 year old child?Dear potential guest, Thank you for your intention to choose Armeni Village as your ideal destination. Please be informed that children below 3 year..Answered on 20 August 2022
- Does the superior famiky room have a private pool?Dear guest, Thank you for contacting us. The Superior Family rooms do not have any private pool or jacuzzi. Kindly note only the Superior Suite and ..Answered on 4 August 2021
- hi, does the superior double room has a private exterior pool?Dear Guest, Thank you for contacting us! Our superior doubles do not have a private pool. We have 2 shared pools for the guests. Katerina PavlidouAnswered on 22 July 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Sea view
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun terrace
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Invoice provided
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- MassageAdditional charge
15:00 - 23:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Armeni Village accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that children from 3 to 12 years old cannot be accommodated in this property.
Please note that one child from 0 to 3 years old can be accommodated for free in a baby cot. Please note that each room can accommodate only one baby cot.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Armeni Village in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Tue 01 Nov 2022 until Sat 01 Apr 2023
Swimming pool #2 is closed from Tue 01 Nov 2022 until Sat 01 Apr 2023
License number: 1144Κ050Β0179400
FAQs about Armeni Village
Check-in at Armeni Village is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at Armeni Village can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Armeni Village may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Armeni Village include:
Armeni Village offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Swimming Pool
Armeni Village is 350 yards from the centre of Oia.
The nearest beach is just 0.7 miles from Armeni Village.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.