Arolithos Traditional Village Hotel
11th km of old road Heraklion-Rethimnon., Tílisos, 71500, Greece –
Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village is a very characteristic and representative place of the cretan tradition. Our family runs the complex for about thirty years with much of love and pation. Arolithos is not only a hotel but a place where cretan tradition is alive. Our services vary and apart from hosting our guests in the hotel, we organize special events, marriages, baptisms and cretan evenings. Arolithos is like a live museum an important sightseeing.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- University of Crete 2.6 miles
- Pankritio Stadium 4.2 miles
- Stadium Theodoros Vardinogiannis 5.3 miles
- Historical museum of Crete 5.4 miles
- Venetian Walls 5.7 miles
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum 6 miles
- Koules 6.1 miles
- Municipal Museum of the Battle of Crete and the National Resistance 6.1 miles
- Municipal Art Galery 6.2 miles
- Heraklio Port 6.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- El Greco Museum 6.4 miles
- Natural History Museum of Crete 7 miles
- The Minoan Palace of Knossos 7.3 miles
- Nikos Kazantzakis Museum 11.3 miles
- Labyrinth -Musical Workshop 11.7 miles
- Psiloritis National Park 17.9 miles
- Aquaworld Aquarium 19.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Gazi Market Market 3.1 miles
- Ammoudara area Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Ammoudara Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Saloustros market Supermarket 3.1 miles
- Chalkiadakis Supermarket 3.1 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 4.3 miles
- Heraklion Market Market 6.8 miles
- Cretan Sea Ocean/Sea 3.1 miles
- Stroumpoulas Mountain 6.2 miles
- Giouchtas Mountain 12.4 miles
- Nikos Kazantzakis Airport 8 miles
- Souda Airport 52.8 miles
- Sitia Public Airport 60.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Arolithos Traditional Village Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Classes
- Beach Umbrellas
- Pool Bar
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Evening Entertainment (additional charge)
- Entertainment Staff
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:30 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Arolithos Traditional Village Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.