Athens Lotus Hotel
Chiou 9, Plateia Karaiskaki, Athens, 10438, Greece – Show map
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Budget Family Room
Athens Lotus Hotel in Athens City Center The hotel with the best access to the centre of Athens, the Acropolis, historical monuments and museums, as well as the airport, the port, and railway and metro stations. The Athens lotus hotel, a neoclassical building dating from the early 20th century, fully renovated in 2009 as a 4-star hotel, is the starting point of a new activity that prioritizes aesthetic rejuvenation and hospitality.
Athens Lotus Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- Athens Railway Station-Peloponnese Station 0.2 miles
- National Theatre of Greece 0.3 miles
- Larissis Metro - Railway Station 0.3 miles
- Omonia Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Omonia Square 0.4 miles
- National Technical University of Athens 0.5 miles
- Athens City Hall 0.5 miles
- Islamic Art Museum 0.6 miles
- Athinais 0.6 miles
- National Archaeological Museum of Athens 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ermou Street-Shopping Area 0.8 miles
- Gazi - Technopoli 0.8 miles
- Keramikos Metro Station 0.8 miles
- Monastiraki Square 0.8 miles
- Adrianou Street 0.9 miles
- Acropolis 1.1 miles
- Anafiotika 1.1 miles
- Syntagma Metro Station 1.1 miles
- Parthenon 1.1 miles
- Odeum of Herodes Atticus 1.2 miles
- Eleftherios Venizelos Airport 12.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Athens Lotus Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Athens
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.