Main Street, Myrtos, 72056, Greece –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 154 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Small Double Room
Standard Studio (3 guests)
Pavlos Daskalakis, the owner and his mother Dimitra
big BLUE is just 50 meters from the beach. It has 5 rooms of all categories. In 2015 there was a general renovation of the building, especially the bathrooms. All come with WIFI, A / C and balconies with sea views. Awarded with the ecological certificate GREEN KEY
Pavlos Daskalakis is the owner of big BLUE. The profession is a retired teacher (Mechanical Engineer and Master kids teacher) specialized in environmental education. Until recently he was Director of Lassithi Environmental Education Centre.
The big blue is located on the western edge of the beautiful Cretan village Mirtos, above the beach. next to the building are the Roman villa and bath, which is visible but not yet excavated. very close restaurants, the oven of the village, supermarkets, butcher shop and some nice cafes.
Languages spoken: English, Greek
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Agios Nikolaos Port 14.9 miles
- Lake Voulismeni 15 miles
- Panagia Kera Church (in Kritsa) 15 miles
- Archaeological Museum of Agios Nikolaos 15.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- "Maria-Agny" small local market Supermarket 0 miles
- boucher "Stathis" Market 0 miles
- karavostasi, eco-taverna Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- "Katerina" taverna Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- kafeneio "Roussos" Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- taverna "Myrtos" Restaurant 0 miles
- 2nd super market Supermarket 0 miles
- baker "Olga" Market 0 miles
- pitsa "myrtos" with greek souvlaki Restaurant 0 miles
- "Thalassa" fish tavern Restaurant 0.1 miles
- old brige of myrtos river (Sarandapigos) River 0.9 miles
- Selakanon the biggest pin forest of Crete Mountain 7.5 miles
- Bramiana technical lake (famous wetland) Lake 8.7 miles
- Thripty Mountains tranditional village with pin forest Mountain 15.5 miles
- Mediterranean Sea Ocean/Sea 0 miles
- Nikos Kazantzakis Airport 32.6 miles
- Sitia Public Airport 32.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full Body Massage
- Back Massage
- Massage (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Tour or Class About Local Culture
- Walking Tours
- Snorkeling Off-site
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pickup (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Big Blue accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.