We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Caldera Stories private suites
Megalochori, Megalokhori, 84700, Greece – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.0/10! (score from 222 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Caldera Stories private suites! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in Megalokhori and within less than 0.6 miles of Thermis Beach, Caldera Stories private suites features a terrace, allergy-free rooms, and free WiFi throughout the property. The property is located 2.4 miles from Santorini Port, 4 miles from Archaeological Site of Akrotiri and 4.7 miles from Archaeological Museum of Thera. Free private parking is available and the hotel also offers bike hire for guests who want to explore the surrounding area.
The units at the hotel come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a hot tub, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Caldera Stories private suites provides certain units that feature a patio, and every room comes with a kettle. At the accommodation all rooms come with bed linen and towels.
A continental breakfast is available every morning at Caldera Stories private suites.
The hotel offers a hot tub. The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at Caldera Stories private suites.
Volcano is 5.3 miles from the accommodation, while Ancient Thera is 5.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Santorini International, 4.3 miles from Caldera Stories private suites, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular facilities
- I want to book this suite, but I am confused about the images provided. In some photos, the view looks stunning, and in some images it looks like the ..All the rooms have the same Volcano and sea view plus the ground rooms have sunbedsAnswered on 6 August 2021
- hello, do you offer honeymoon perksDear guest, we like to accomodate honeymooners so we do our best to see our guests live a great hoeneymoon experienceAnswered on 11 November 2020
- Hello am trying to book the deluxe suit but I couldn’t with them price 260 kd want to book it from 28 to 31Unfortunately there are some discount Deals time to time for the price , probably it expired before you bookAnswered on 29 August 2022
- Hello, i would like to ask is there will be hot tub this time of the year if we reserve this place? :)Of course it will beAnswered on 6 May 2022
- Is there nice restaurants and place to hang out near by ?Yes in about 100 meters there are some of the most traditional restaurants on the islandAnswered on 13 March 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 23:30
00:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 12 and older are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Caldera Stories private suites accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Caldera Stories private suites
The prices at Caldera Stories private suites may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Caldera Stories private suites can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Caldera Stories private suites is 550 yards from the centre of Megalokhori.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Caldera Stories private suites on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Caldera Stories private suites by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 15min
Caldera Stories private suites offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Beauty Services
- Walking tours
- Hair colouring
- Bicycle rental
- Hair treatments
- Movie nights
- Body wrap
- Horse riding
- Waxing services
- Tour or class about local culture
- Body treatments
- Bike tours
- Cooking class
- Massage chair
- Facial treatments
- Hair styling
- Spa/wellness packages
- Make up services
- Body scrub
- Hair cut
Room options at Caldera Stories private suites include:
Check-in at Caldera Stories private suites is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.