Dimitra Boutique Hotel
Port Poros, Poros, 18020, Greece –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 356 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Dimitra Boutique Hotel.
It is located at the exit of Poros Town, 5 minutes walking distance away from the main port of Poros and 2 minutes away from the ferry boats port. Dimitra Hotel is very close to traditional restaurants and seaside cafes. Kanali Beach is approximately 400 meters away. The small and attractive complex is a delight to the eye, with bright bursts of color everywhere, surrounded by a garden. It is built according to the architectonic style of Poros Island. The guests can relax and enjoy the buffet breakfast from the cozy outdoor veranda overlooking the sea and the Poros Town. FACILITIES & SERVICES The Hotel features the following: Modern Rooms decorated in blue and white tones, garden, outdoor veranda with breathtaking views, luggage storage room, 12hours Front Desk, Wi-Fi access, daily maid service, laundry service. It is also provides fax machine, ironing facilities and personal concierge service. Buffet Breakfast is served at the outdoor veranda. ACCOMMODATION The 10 Rooms of Dimitra Hotel combine the spirit of Poros hospitality with unparalleled natural beauty and modern facilities.
Area Info –
- Poros Port 0.1 miles
- Archaeological Museum 0.2 miles
- Clock Tower 0.2 miles
- Zoodochos Pigi Monastery 1.5 miles
- Methana Port 6.5 miles
- Metochi Port 6.9 miles
- George Kountouriotis Manor 10.6 miles
- Hydra Port 10.7 miles
- Profitis Ilias Monastery 11.6 miles
- The Hydra Museum Historical Archives 12 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Katafyki Gorge 15.1 miles
- Agios Nektarios Cathedral 17 miles
- Agia Marina Beach 17.1 miles
- Eleftherios Venizelos Airport 40.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Dimitra Boutique Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Dimitra Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.