El. Venizelou 124, Chania, 73133, Greece – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Doma Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In a neoclassical mansion, Doma is a boutique hotel on Chania’s waterfront. It is adorned with antiques and features individually decorated rooms overlooking the Cretan Sea or the grounds with the old fountain.
Rooms at the family-run Doma Hotel are elegantly decorated with calming colors and hardwood floors. Each includes air conditioning and a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area and big, furnished porches.
A rich breakfast buffet with fresh fruit and homemade preserves is offered in the dining room with the large windows overlooking the bay. Guests can relax with a cocktail at the bar on the 4th floor with sea views. Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas.
The Venetian harbor of Chania is half a mile away and the center of town is a 10-minute walk away. Chania International Airport is a 15-minute drive away. The staff at the tour desk can arrange car rental to explore beaches such as Falaserna 30 miles away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Koum Kapi Beach7.5 Good beach750 feet from property
Nea Chora Beach8.2 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
Kladissos Beach8.2 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
- Do you have a lift to the floors, please?We have a lift to the floors!Answered on 25 June 2021
- Hi is there parking available at the hotel? ThanksThe hotel doesn't have a private parking, but there are always spots on a little square by the hotel and on the little streets around it, where parkin..Answered on 27 August 2022
- Interested in booking your double room but would like to verify if I can have a sea view and it shows and lists both sea and garden views. Can I book..Thank you for contacting our hotel. The standard rooms have either sea or garden view and is subject to availbility in which room you will stay. You c..Answered on 9 June 2022
- Yasass , does this room have a balcony with an ocean view?￼ Efharisto,PenelopeThe standard rooms that overlook the sea have a large window. The standard rooms that overlook the garden have a balcony.Answered on 7 June 2022
- we're are arriving from london to chania on 21:40 17-Sep-22 we would like to avail your shuttle services. could you please give us more details?We can arrange for a taxi transfer to pick you up from the arrivals hall of Chania airport. The cost this period is 28€ paid directly to the taxi dri..Answered on 4 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Ocean view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
3:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Doma Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Doma Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 1042Κ060Α0127700
FAQs about Doma Hotel
Room options at Doma Hotel include:
Doma Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Doma Hotel is from 3:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Doma Hotel.
Doma Hotel is 0.7 miles from the center of Chania.
The prices at Doma Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.