Stay in the heart of Athens – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Electra Hotel Athens! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Boasting one of the most central locations in Athens, Electra Hotel Athens is next to Syntagma Square. A 5-minute walk through charming Plaka takes you to the Acropolis. The enchanting rooftop bar-restaurant enjoys Parliament, Syntagma Square and Acropolis views.
Recently renovated, the classically furnished rooms come with satellite TV, mini-bar and work desk with adjustable lamp. The marble bathroom includes a cosmetic mirror, bathrobes and slippers.
Guests can start their day with Greek Breakfast served buffet-style at the rooftop restaurant. During lunch time and dinner, guests are invited to taste creative Mediterranean delicacies and selected wines in an intimate environment. Located on the ground floor with Ermou Street views, the bar-restaurant Terra prepares Greek dishes, snack and drinks.
Electra Hotel’s multilingual staff are available 24/7. Free WiFi is available throughout.
The hotel is perfectly located on the pedestrian Ermou Street, Athens' major shopping street. It is right next to the Greek Parliament and Syntagma Metro Station.
This is our guests' favorite part of Athens, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you got a pool? Car parking?Electra Athens Hotel Does not provide swimming pool or car parking. Allthough our sister hotel Electra Pallas have both. All guests of Electra Athens ..Answered on November 23, 2020
- We are arriving past midnight in Athens. Will the front desk be open if we were to check in at 1.30-2am?Front Desk of Electra Athens Hotel remain open 24 hours a day.Answered on November 23, 2020
- Approximately how much does a taxi cost from the Athens airport? I saw that it was approximately a 45 minute ride.Approximatly 35-40 EurosAnswered on November 23, 2020
- Does the airport transfer run 24/7 and is it free? Also, what time is breakfast served from? Many thanks.Airport transfer runs normally but with cost ( 48 euros ), The breakfast time is between 07:00-10:30Answered on February 24, 2021
- Το classic room που βλέπει, στην Ερμού η στην πίσω πλευρά του ξενοδοχειου; Επίσης στις φωτογραφιες το classic και το superior φαίνονται ίδια, ποιες ..Όλα τα Classic rooms του βρίσκονται στη πίσω πλευρά του Ξενοδοχείου. Στην μπροστινή πλευρά βρίσκονται τα Superior rooms. Οι διάφορες στα δωμάτια είν..Answered on November 23, 2020
- Still looking?
Rooftop Bar-Restaurant with Acropolis View
Food: Greek, Mediterranean, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Electra Hotel Athens accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are kindly requested to provide upon check-in the credit card with which they made the reservation.
Please note that this hotel participates in the Greek Breakfast Initiative by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Electra Hotel Athens of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 0206Κ014Α0013800
FAQs about Electra Hotel Athens
Electra Hotel Athens has 2 restaurants:
- Rooftop Bar-Restaurant with Acropolis View
Check-in at Electra Hotel Athens is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Electra Hotel Athens can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Electra Hotel Athens by:
- Taxi 45min
- Train 1h
Room options at Electra Hotel Athens include:
The prices at Electra Hotel Athens may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Electra Hotel Athens offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Couples' massage
- Neck massage
- Hand massage
- Body treatments
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Full-body massage
- Beauty services
- Back massage
Electra Hotel Athens is 650 feet from the center of Athens.