K.Karamanlis 95, Voula, Voula, Athens, 16673, Greece –
You can take the bus X96 with the characteristic sign from the airport. You will ask the driver for the area “Voula’. The bus station that you want is ‘Galini’. The cost of the ticket is 6 euro and it takes approximately 30 minutes to arrive at the hotel. You can take a taxi which will cost you 30-35 euro ( it depends on the time of your arrival). The only thing you have to do is to give the driver the address of our hotel ‘Konstantinou Karamanli 95 Voula’’ Because Hotel Galini Palace situated at Voula you have the opportunity with a local bus to go to many places around or even the center of the town. You can take the one way ticket which costs 1,40 euro and you can use it for one hour for any transport .Please keep in mind that the cost for a 5 days ticket is 10 euro but it doesn’t include the buses for the airport or the metro for the airport. Also it exist the 3 days tourist ticket which costs 22 euro and it includes a one way route to or from the airport with the bus or the metro. You can take those tickets from the metro station or during your arrival at the airport. You also have the possibility to rent a car from the reception of our hotel.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Esperidon Square 1.6 miles
- Glyfada shopping centre 1.7 miles
- Astir Beach 2 miles
- Glyfada marina 2.2 miles
- Glyfada beach 2.4 miles
- Glyfada Golf Course 2.4 miles
- Lake Vouliagmeni 2.4 miles
- Moorings Bar-Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Athens Golf Club 3 miles
- Elliniko Metro Station 3.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Alimos Marina 6.1 miles
- Flisvos Marina 7.8 miles
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center 8.1 miles
- Neos Kosmos Metro Station 8.5 miles
- Onassis Cultural Centre 8.7 miles
- Syngrou/Fix Metro Station 9 miles
- Filopappos Hill 9.3 miles
- Ship Museum Averof 9.3 miles
- Odeum of Herodes Atticus 9.5 miles
- Acropolis 9.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sklavenitis Supermarket 0.3 miles
- AB Vassilopoulos Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Vive Mar Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Vive Mar/ All-Day Café Bar Restaurant Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Notos Cafe Bar Restaurant Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Vouliagmeni Lake Lake 3.1 miles
- Eleftherios Venizelos Airport 12.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Galini Palace
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Galini Palace accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.