4 Rovertou Galli Street, Athens, 11742, Greece – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 566 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The modern rooms feature light wood furnishings and parquet floors. They are fitted with a satellite TV, safety box and soundproofed windows. Most of the rooms have private balconies and some have a view of the Acropolis.
Offering direct views of the Acropolis, the rooftop PointA restaurant is fitted with a decked terrace, serving Mediterranean cuisine with Greek influences, and a variety of cocktails. In between, guests can enjoy snacks and homemade desserts in the semi-outdoor area in the hotel's back garden. An indoor restaurant is also included and American breakfast is served.
Hotel Herodion is just a few steps from the new Acropolis Museum and a 15-minute walk from the central Syntagma Square. The Acropolis Metro Station is within 650 feet from the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Athens, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Herodion Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 18, 2006
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you provide transportation from the seaport to the hotel?Thank you for your interest in our hotel for your stay in Athens! We would be happy to arrange your arrival transfer by private car with an English s..Answered on 2 December 2019
- dear all, I am arriving at the airport at 00:55am on 18th may. could you advise on possible transport ? thank youPlease contact our reception to assist you with the details. Thank youAnswered on 18 May 2022
- Hi. Does Point A restaurant serve dinner on the rooftop terrace during the month of May.Hello yes it does normally starting from mid May depending on the weather.Answered on 4 October 2022
- Do you provide transportation from the airport in October?Dear Guest, Yes transportation can be arranged through our Front Office department. Kind regards, Costumer serviceAnswered on 27 April 2022
- we will be arriving in the morning from the states (8:00am) is it possible for us to have an early check-in? we are excited to book your hotel but wan..Dear Guest, greetings from Herodion! Further to your request kindly note that early check in is subject to availability and we will do our utmost to p..Answered on 10 September 2021
- Still looking?
- POINT a - ONLY DURING SUMMER
- CuisineGreek • Mediterranean
- AmbienceModern • Romantic
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Yoga classes
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- MassageAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Herodion Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Herodion Hotel
Check-in at Herodion Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Herodion Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Walking tours
- Yoga classes
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
Guests staying at Herodion Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Herodion Hotel on this page.
Room options at Herodion Hotel include:
The prices at Herodion Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Herodion Hotel has 2 restaurants:
- POINT a - ONLY DURING SUMMER
Herodion Hotel is 0.7 miles from the center of Athens.