King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens
3 Vas. Georgiou A' Street, Syntagma Square, Athens, 10564, Greece – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 200 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Athens – Excellent location – show map
Featuring a neoclassical facade, King George features a prime location in the historic Syntagma Square, between the Parliament and the fashionable Voukourestiou Street. A signature restaurant, fitness center and meeting facilities are included.
Luxuriously decorated with hand-picked items and chandeliers, all rooms open to a balcony or window facing the Acropolis or the tranquil inner courtyard. Bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries stock the bathroom.
Enjoying panoramic views of the Athens City from the seventh floor, Tudor Hall Restaurant serves gourmet and Greek dishes. Guests can relax with a drink or cocktail from the on-site bar.
King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens lies within a short walk from Acropolis and the old area of Plaka. Various bars can be found at the cosmopolitan district of Kolonaki, 15 minutes’ away on foot. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas.
This is our guests' favorite part of Athens, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have a pool?Dear guest, thank you for your inquiry! The King George Hotel is equipped with gym facilities but no swimming pool. There is a private pool which is part of the two-bedroom Penthouse Suite of the Hotel. We are happy to inform you that guests staying at our property have the ability to use the indoor swimming pool of the GB Spa located at the adjacent property the Hotel Grande Bretagne.Answered on October 21, 2019
- Where will I park if I check in to king George hotel syntagma square I will be in the hotel 5 nights and use the car few timesIn regards to parking, I would like to inform you that our hotel does not operate its own parking. We cooperate with all area's parking lots or if there is availability to keep your car outside our hotel, upon your arrival with extra feeAnswered on August 15, 2021
- Can I add a rollaway cot to a reservation for a king room (cot is for a child)Thank you for your message. Please note that an extra rollaway bed could be included in any type of room / suite. We remain at your disposal for any further assistance. Athina Batmani - Communications and Reservations Agent.Answered on October 4, 2021
- Zip postal codeZip postal code is 10564. Vasileos Georgiou Street, Syntagma (Athens Attica)Answered on October 17, 2021
- we are 2 adults and 1 child( 10 yrs old) (for the Junior Suite 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Courtyard view/ )do we have a sofa bed since it says it sleeps 3 people. or we will be charged for an extra bed?Our Junior Suites can accommodate 3 persons and dispose a sofa in the living room therefore, it cannot be used as a bed. For children younger than 12 years old we may arrange a complimentary extra single bed. Thank you.Answered on March 12, 2022
Tudor Hall Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens
King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens is 350 feet from the center of Athens.
The prices at King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens has 1 restaurant:
- Tudor Hall Restaurant
From the nearest airport, you can get to King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens by:
- Subway/Metro 35min
- Bus 45min
- Taxi 45min
Room options at King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens include:
Check-in at King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.