K. Zabitsianou 11, Corfu, 49100, Greece – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 635 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Corfu
Konstantinoupolis is a traditional hotel housed in a restored 19th century building. Located in the center of Corfu town, it offers views of the Ionian Sea and the islets of Vido and Lazaretto.
The hotel disposes 31 rooms with individual air conditioning, 32" flat-screen TV, electric kettle, hairdryer and mini fridge.
Buffet-style breakfast including hot and cold dishes is served daily, while 24 hours room service is available.
Konstantinoupolis offers free WiFi throughout, a snack bar and luggage storage.
The hotel is only 1.9 mi away from the Ioannis Kapodistrias Airport and less than 10 minutes’ walk from the famous Spianada square. The port is 0.6 mi away. Municipal parking is located right opposite the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Royal Baths Mon Repos7.2 Good beach1.2 miles from property
- Hello! Does the twin room with harbour view have a private balcony or terrace? Thank you!only a few rooms have a small balcony, which we never confirm, because it depends on availability. Let us know the name of the reservation, arrival da..Answered on 12 July 2021
- Do you have a bag storage facility if I was to arrive before check in to leave my luggage?yes, we have a luggage room next to our reception, you can leave them there.Answered on 26 September 2021
- Do you provide breakfast (in April)Unfortunately we don't offer breakfast also for this year, 2023. Our hotel is in the center of the old town, so you 'll find many places for breakfast..Answered on 18 February 2023
- Hi I have just booked & paid for 2 nights for the 7th & 23rd of July, is it easy to get a taxi to the cruise ship port & a taxi early in the morning t..Good afternoon from Corfu, Finding a taxi during the summer season is always difficult. But you 'll let us know the day before and we shall check if ..Answered on 21 March 2022
- Do you have our booking transferred from last year, 7th June for 1 night. Lynda HolcroftDear Mrs. Holcroft, Yes, we have your reservation now wiht arrival 07/06/21 and departure 08/06/21. Are your plans still the same? Best regards Chr..Answered on 5 June 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Ocean view
- Socket near the bed
- Hot tub
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Shared lounge/TV area
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Car rental
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Adults only
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Konstantinoupolis accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Konstantinoupolis
Check-in at Konstantinoupolis is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Konstantinoupolis include:
The prices at Konstantinoupolis may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Konstantinoupolis is 1,500 feet from the center of Corfu.
Konstantinoupolis offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):