Agali, Folegandros, Agali, 84011, Greece – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 10.0/10! (score from 58 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Located right above the sea in Agali, the traditionally built Κymanemi Folegandros offers Cycladic-style accommodation with free WiFi and furnished terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. The beach is at 10 metres while restaurants and bars are 30 metres away. Featuring traditional details, all the air-conditioned units at the Kymanemi have a fridge and private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Some accommodation types feature a kitchenette. Folegandros Port is 8 km away while Folegandros Town is within 4 km.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 10 for a two-person trip.Κymanemi Folegandros has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 7 Jul 2014.
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- PaulUnited Kingdom“Stunning location and warm and welcoming treatment.”
- LenaGermany“We had a wonderful stay of three nights at Kymanemi. Irene was the nicest host, so lovely and helpful. A pick up service from the ferry was included and for the next days she booked a rental car for us (which is necessary if you want to see the...”
- GabrieleItaly“Best location ever, you can hear the waves. Irene is a great host!”
- BenHungary“Amazing building in an amazing location. The host has looked after every little detail to make your stay memorable. Waking up to the view was a real treat every morning. Recommend getting a scooter or car so it's easy to get around the island.”
- PetraNorway“I liked everything about this place. The owner was super nice and friendly, and will help you with everything you need. I can’t recommend this place enough. The location is also perfect, right at the beach!”
- MartijnBelgium“- Irene is a superhost! She took care of the hassle that comes with a ferry that was cancelled. - the view! - away from it all. bohemian feeling”
- EikeGermany“Lovely place right above the beach. Such a perfect place for a relaxed time in folegandros. Irene ist the perfect host. Defenetly 10/10!”
- VaidaIreland“The views! The staff were extremely helpful and kind”
- DanielItaly“Kimanemy is located in an unbelievable position with breathtaking views. The rooms are cosy and very clean, Irene was one of the kindest hosts we’ve ever met. Waking un in such a beautiful places opened up our hearts every morning. Can’t wait to...”
- MichaelaGreece“The room was fully equipped with anything one might need with amazing views to Agkali. The owners are extremely caring, we always felt welcomed and well taken care of!”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Do all rooms/studios have private balconies?No they are not. Some are with sharing terraceAnswered on 24 May 2023
is there transfer to the port available on day of departure.Hello! We don't have this ability. We can help you making an appointment with the taxi. Best regards Kymanemi teamAnswered on 11 September 2023
We love the beach compared to the town, but is it easy to reach Chora at night by bus for dinner? And to get to and from the port arrival/departure?There is no bus at night from Agali to Chora. For transportation from the port it is not sure that we can help so is better to contact with us first to get this information.Answered on 22 May 2021
Hi we are coming to folegandros Friday for 3 nights , we would prefer to stay with you but a room is held 131€ 3 nights .we LOVE the quieter place you offer . Could you do a deal for cash or pay in advance as we are so close to arriving and I see you have a room Would this be possible? Thank youHello! You can come over here to see the options you have. I can offer you a bigger room at 60 euros per night. If you are interested sent me an email directly to my gmail of kymanemi The price I offer you is with discount . Best regards Irene VeniouAnswered on 15 September 2021
Can you see the sunset from the terrace?No you cannot see the sunset from the terrace . You can see it in October.Answered on 24 May 2023
Property surroundings *
Facilities of Κymanemi FolegandrosGreat facilities! Review score, 9.2
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Invoice provided
- Air conditioning
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children 18 years and above will be charged as adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this reservation. During your stay you can pay for any extras using Maestro, Mastercard and Visa .
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
License number: 1167K111K0358500
FAQs about Κymanemi Folegandros
Room options at Κymanemi Folegandros include:
Check-in at Κymanemi Folegandros is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:30.
The nearest beach is just 50 yards from Κymanemi Folegandros. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Κymanemi Folegandros offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The prices at Κymanemi Folegandros may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Κymanemi Folegandros is 100 yards from the centre of Agali. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.