Oia, Oia, 84700, Greece – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 320 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Maregio Suites! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in the scenic village of Oía, just steps from Oia Castle, Maregio Suites offers suites with private plunge pools and hot tub. Blending traditional Cycladic decoration with modern minimalistic touches, each suite features unobstructed Caldera views.
Each suite at Maregio features spacious interiors and modern amenities. Each includes a seating area and a satellite, flat-screen TV and DVD player. The state-of-the-art bathrooms offer free branded toiletries. An espresso maker and a mini-bar are also available in every suite.
An abundance of beverages and refreshments is served at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout.
The picturesque Imerovigli, from where guests enjoy the world-renowned sunset views, is located within 5.6 mi of Maregio Suites. Fira, the cosmopolitan capital of Santorini, is at 7.5 mi. The airport of Santorini is 11 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site and reservation is needed.
This is our guests' favorite part of Oia, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.Maregio Suites has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 2, 2016
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Rate for this junior suiteKindly visit our official websote for the best available rates and offers,along with the most accurate availability.Answered on 22 June 2020
- Hello,we wish to visit your hotel but we have 1 question because we are muslims and we were hijab,are you have suite with swimming pool brivate to us?all the suites have balcony of their use, with no sidewalks in front of them, but as the structure of the building in the caldera cliffs and all of t..Answered on 30 May 2021
- Is the honeymoon suite has a full privacy hot tubeAll of the suites have private balconies, with no sidewalks in front of them but it is not completely private in terms that nobody can see you. The ho..Answered on 25 August 2021
- Does the Junior Suite with outdoor plunge pool have an area for sun bathing? Do you have any photos of the terrace / outdoor space of the Junior SuiteAll of our terraces are quite spacious, perfect for relaxation as you enjoy the beautiful view from your suite.There are sunbeds in every suite and e..Answered on 9 May 2021
- Is this a heated pool? This is for our honeymoon.yes it is heatedAnswered on 11 March 2020
- Still looking?
- CuisineGreek • Mediterranean
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Landmark view
- Ocean view
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Adults only
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Beach umbrellas
- MassageAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
From 12:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash is not accepted Maregio Suites accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Maregio Suites
The nearest beach is 0.9 miles from Maregio Suites.
Maregio Suites is 1,000 feet from the center of Oia.
Check-in at Maregio Suites is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Maregio Suites may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Maregio Suites include:
Maregio Suites offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Cooking class
Guests staying at Maregio Suites can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Maregio Suites has 1 restaurant: