Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy
118 Ermou, Athens, 10554, Greece – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 192 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Athens – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a restaurant, bar and views of garden, MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy is located in Athens, a 5-minute walk from Monastiraki Square. The property is close to several well-known attractions, a 4-minute walk from Monastiraki Metro Station, 1,500 feet from Monastiraki Train Station and a 7-minute walk from Roman Agora. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms offering a desk, an electric tea pot, a fridge, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV, a balcony and a private bathroom with a shower. MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy has certain rooms with city views, and every room has a coffee machine. At the accommodation each room comes with bed linen and towels.
Guests at MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy can enjoy an American breakfast.
The hotel has a terrace.
Popular points of interest near MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy include Gazi – Technopoli, Temple of Hephaestus and Ancient Agora of Athens. The nearest airport is Eleftherios Venizelos Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Athens, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy
- Hi, Is there a parking near by?There is a parking lot on Ermou street, on the opposite sidewalk of Mirame (address: Ermou 127), it is called Parking Monastiraki. You can also find s...Answered on March 11, 2022
- Is it possible to arrange a pickup from Piraeus port to your hotel?Yes of course we can arrange transportation. The taxi driver will wait for you to help with your luggage and to transfer you safely to central Athens ...Answered on July 27, 2021
- From what hour is breakfast served?We would like to inform you that our breakfast served from 07:30 until 10:30 a.m. For any further information do not hesitate to contact us. Best Reg...Answered on March 8, 2022
- Hello This is Tina Mansour and Christian Aoun. We booked 2 nights at MiraMe, 9-10 October but unfortunately were not able to find the same roomDear Tina Mansour and Christian Aoun, Thank you for choosing Mirame hotel for your accommodation. We have already sent you a personal message regardi...Answered on October 7, 2021
- Hey hotel team, We are coming to celebrate Honey moon. We land on 1AM will there be someone at reception to welcome us?Dear Guest, Our hotel has a 24-hour reception front desk, so you will be able to check-in at any time that is convenient for you. Best regards, Mir...Answered on February 16, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
House rules MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy
MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy is 0.7 miles from the center of Athens.
Guests staying at MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at MiraMe Athens Boutique Hotel-House of Gastronomy include: