Ko str. 6, Amoudara Herakliou, 71414, Greece –
Superior One-Bedroom Apartment
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
Family One Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults+ 2Children)
One Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)
One Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)
small and family complex for relaxing holidays
i like to be with people and give information about Crete
Amoudara in Crete, is one of the most popular north coast resorts some 5 km west of Heraklion. Almost a continuation of Heraklion, Amoudara features the longest beach (5 km) in the prefecture and is perfect for sun seekers and sports enthusiasts. The resort was especially developed for tourism with a long stretch of roadside hotels and apartments, gift shops, cafes, restaurants, of all price ranges. The area bustles with life during summertime as hundreds of tourists choose to spend their vacation in Amoudara. The resort provides all the amenities of a modern city, due to its proximity to Heraklion and has something to offer for most age groups and holiday styles. Thus visitors will find everything they need; there is a large selection of traditional taverns, serving delicious dishes, cafes, shops, jewellery stores, and a good choice of bars and nightclubs .
Languages spoken: French, English, Greek
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Pankritio Stadium 2 miles
- University of Crete 2.1 miles
- Stadium Theodoros Vardinogiannis 3.1 miles
- Historical museum of Crete 3.4 miles
- Venetian Walls 3.6 miles
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum 3.8 miles
- Koules 3.8 miles
- Municipal Museum of the Battle of Crete and the National Resistance 3.9 miles
- Municipal Art Galery 4 miles
- Heraklio Port 4.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Natural History Museum of Crete 5.5 miles
- The Minoan Palace of Knossos 5.9 miles
- El Greco Museum 7.1 miles
- Nikos Kazantzakis Museum 10.5 miles
- Labyrinth -Musical Workshop 11.7 miles
- Aquaworld Aquarium 18 miles
- Lixnostatis Folk Museum 19.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- sklavenitis Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Heraklion open market Market 3.7 miles
- Uncle george Restaurant 0 miles
- Nuteleria crepes Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Ariadni Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Almyrou Lake 1.2 miles
- Mountain 6.2 miles
- Amoudara Ocean/Sea 0 miles
- Gazanos River 0.1 miles
- Nikos Kazantzakis Airport 5.8 miles
- Souda Airport 54.2 miles
- Sitia Public Airport 58.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Shallow End
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Diving (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 11:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Nikolas Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.