Main Street, Fira, 84700, Greece – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 489 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Panorama Suites! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Panorama enjoys a central location in Fira featuring a swimming pool and stunning volcano views. It offers traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi access and serves a rich à la carte breakfast.
Panorama Suites are uniquely decorated following the Cycladic style. They come with a satellite TV, air conditioning and hairdryer. All units have a balcony offering panoramic caldera views.
The swimming pool of the complex features a sun terrace set on the edge of the volcanic rock. The poolside bar serves refreshing drinks and light snacks.
Panorama is within walking distance of the many bars, shops and restaurants of Fira. Santorini Airport is 3.7 mi away from the hotel. The charming village of Oia is within 6.2 mi.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Panorama Suites has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 4, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Best way to reach your hotel from the port?The easiest way is by a private transfer where the driver will meet you upon disembarkation and our porter will meet you on your arrival into Fira and assist with your luggage to the reception. Alternatively, local buses and taxis are available.Answered on 4 January 2023
- Are there electrical outlets near the bed? I have a medical device that I use when I sleep (CPAP)Yes there are electrical outlets on both sides near the bed. Regards, Panorama SuitesAnswered on 5 November 2022
- Is it possible to specify a particular suite on booking when you have now than 1 available i.e. Suite with Private Balcony and Outdoor Hot Tub with Caldera View?Greetings from Panorama Hotel. I would like to inform you that we can't confirm a specific room allocation as our availability changes day by day. We remain at your disposal for any further information. Best regards, SpyrosAnswered on 30 October 2022
- Yiasou, we are two sisters travelling from Sydney. Can you advise how many stairs there are leading to your hotel. Is your hotel central to all markets/shopping? Can you advise walking distance to local restaurants etcTo reach the entrance and the top of Panorama Suites you need 2 elevators . Approximately 20 stairs to reach the rooms from the first floor and approximately 100 stairs to reached the rooms at the bottom level and the swimming pool .Answered on 5 November 2022
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tile/Marble floor
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Opening times
- Pool with view
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- MassageAdditional charge
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Room service
- Tea/Coffee maker
- SnorkelingAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- DivingAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional charge
- WindsurfingAdditional charge
- Wake-up service
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Ocean view
- Private apartment in building
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Car rental
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Cash is not accepted Panorama Suites accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 8:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that the swimming pool is open from the beginning of May until the end of October.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Panorama Suites of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Bar is closed from Thu, Dec 03, 2020 until Thu, Apr 01, 2021
Bar is closed from Sun, Oct 31, 2021 until Fri, Apr 01, 2022
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Mon, Mar 15, 2021 until Fri, Apr 30, 2021
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sun, Oct 31, 2021 until Sat, Apr 30, 2022
License number: 1152350