Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa is a beachfront hotel, spread in 45,000 m² in a quiet location on Lambi Beach, 1.6 miles from the centre of Kos Town. It features 3 swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, a football court, water sildes, a spa and a floating restaurant.
The elegant units at the Pelagos are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TVs and a balcony or terrace with garden or Aegean Sea and Asia Minor views. Each unit offers an open-plan living and sleeping area, and marble bathroom. Some feature well-equipped kitchenettes.
Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate and is served in the restaurant overlooking the outdoor swimming pool. Lunch and dinner include a good selection of international food. Show-cooking stations, a separate dining space for children and a stylish bar where guests can enjoy drinks, are also provided.
Younger guests can enjoy the 3 children's pools and the animation activities by specialized staff. A fitness centre, hot tubs and saunas are among the many wellness options provided on site.
The Pelagos is ideally located for those looking for a quieter environment, but with a lively resort environment within easy reach.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Lambi Beach8.1 Very good beach700 yards from property
Kos Town Beach7.7 Good beach1.6 miles from property
- Hi, can you fit 2 children and 2 adults in a family ? Aged 14&11. ThanksDear Value guests, we would like to thank you for your kind interest in Pelagos Suites Hotel + Spa. We would like to inform you that you need to book ..Answered on 19 June 2021
- Hi, I would like to ask, do you have airport transport? Thank you in advance!Dear we have airport trnasfer. The cost for this service is 60.00 Euro per way for 4 people.Answered on 28 August 2021
- Hello, What is the difference between all inclusive and inclusive gold? Thank youDear the gold all inclusive have also the brand drinks included.Answered on 28 August 2021
- If I upgrade my family 2A 2C to gold all inclusive at a cost of 90 Euros a day, do I still need to pay extra for cabana beds at poolside?Dear, thank you for your question. please note that the price for the gold package is 30 Euro per adult and 15 Euro per child. yes the cabanas are not..Answered on 19 January 2022
- Is their a mini bar or refrigerator in the room?We would like to inform you that all our rooms have mini fridge. In some rooms there is also a mini bar available. The junior Suite with sea view has ..Answered on 9 August 2022
- Still looking?
Island Main Restaurant
Cuisine: Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Pizza, Seafood, Spanish, Steakhouse, Sushi, Tex-Mex, Local, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Mediterraneo Italian Restaurant
Open for: Dinner
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa
Room options at Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa include:
Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa is 1.6 miles from the centre of Kos Town.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa on this page.
Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa has 2 restaurants:
- Island Main Restaurant
- Mediterraneo Italian Restaurant
Yes, Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa is popular with guests booking family stays.
Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Children's playground
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water park
- Evening entertainment
- Body treatments
- Hair treatments
- Entertainment staff
- Swimming Pool
- Beauty Services
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Happy hour
- Hair colouring
- Public Bath
- Yoga classes
- Themed dinner nights
- Bicycle rental
- Steam room
- Facial treatments
- Spa/wellness packages
- Hair styling
- Spa facilities
- Horse riding
- Private beach area
- Tennis equipment
- Hair cut
Check-in at Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Pelagos Suites Hotel & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.