Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Peninsula Resort & Spa
Agia Pelagia, Agia Pelagia, 71500, Greece – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1135 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Peninsula Resort & Spa
Mononaftis Beach8.2 Very good beach400 feet from property
Psaromoura Beach8.3 Very good beach650 feet from property
Agia Pelagia Beach8.1 Very good beach2,450 feet from property
Ligaria Beach8.3 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Mades Beach8.3 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
- What is the of the airport and how long it takes from the AirPort to your hotelThe nearest airport is Heraklion Airport | Kazantzakis International Airport. It is 22km from the resort - a 20min car ride.Answered on March 28, 2021
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?This depends on each guest’s personal preferences. Holiday-style, budget and temperature are all factors to be considered when planning the ideal beac...Answered on November 2, 2019
- What is included in the "all inclusive" package? Unlimited drinks and food?The All-Inclusive Plan we offer includes most of the services and amenities you will require on your holiday are included in a prearranged price. This...Answered on February 18, 2020
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?The hotel is built amphitheatrically on a peninsula of distinctive natural beauty. Located between the bays of ‘Mononaftis’ and ‘Psaromoura’, the reso...Answered on November 1, 2019
- With half-board, can dinner be switched with lunch instead?Of course , there is a special voucher in the Reception Desk to change it.Answered on May 28, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Food: Greek, Italian, Mediterranean
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Peninsula Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are requested to inform the hotel about the total number of people when completing the reservation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Peninsula Resort & Spa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Peninsula Resort & Spa
From the nearest airport, you can get to Peninsula Resort & Spa by:
- Taxi 25min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Peninsula Resort & Spa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 650 feet from Peninsula Resort & Spa.
Guests staying at Peninsula Resort & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Peninsula Resort & Spa has 2 restaurants:
Peninsula Resort & Spa is 2,600 feet from the center of Agia Pelagia.
Yes, Peninsula Resort & Spa is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Peninsula Resort & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Peninsula Resort & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Water park
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' club
- Horseback riding
- Tennis equipment
- Themed dinners
- Beauty services
- Tour or class about local culture
- Facial treatments
- Walking tours
- Waxing services
- Happy hour
- Live music/Performance
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Body wrap
- Swimming pool
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Private beach area
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Massage chair
- Entertainment staff
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Room options at Peninsula Resort & Spa include: