3 Mitseon Street, Athens, 11742, Greece –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 845 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Philippos Hotel is a family owned hotel in the historic center of Athens. The Hotel is close to the metro, trams, buses, and trolleys, which make it ideal for guests who want to explore the beautiful city of Athens as well as the fabulous coastline of the city. Philippos Hotel is also ideal for businessmen who want to move around Athens on mass transport. In a Walking distance to major attractions, the ancient city, Flea Market of Athens and shopping region and very close to the world-famous Acropolis.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Acropolis Museum 0.1 miles
- Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum 0.1 miles
- Akropolis Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Syngrou/Fix Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Odeum of Herodes Atticus 0.3 miles
- Monument of Lysikrates 0.3 miles
- Parthenon 0.3 miles
- Temple of Athena Nike 0.3 miles
- Erechtheion 0.3 miles
- Acropolis 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Anafiotika 0.3 miles
- Filopappos Hill 0.5 miles
- Adrianou Street 0.5 miles
- Monastiraki Square 0.6 miles
- Ermou Street Shopping Area 0.7 miles
- Neos Kosmos Metro Station 0.7 miles
- Syntagma Metro Station 0.7 miles
- Onassis Cultural Centre 0.8 miles
- Museum of Cycladic Art 0.9 miles
- Benaki Museum 1 miles
- Eleftherios Venizelos Airport 12.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Philippos Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Athens
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Philippos Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.