Platia Eleftherias, Kostitsi, 44013, Greece – Great location - show map
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Princess Lanassa
The traditionally built Princess Lanassa is in the 300-year-old country home at Kostitsi, North Tzoumerka. It takes its name after the second wife of King Pyrhos of Epirus. WiFi is free in public hotel areas.
The property has comfortable rooms, suites and chalets, all named after the relatives and associates of King Pyrrhos, and each with its special character. Each is equipped with air conditioning and heating, bathroom with hairdryer, mini fridge and TV.
Princess Lanassa Hotel also features a swimming pool, bar and mini gym. It also provides a sauna, hammam and a hot tub upon request and upon charge.
At the hotel restaurant guests can taste a variety of specialties, traditionally prepared with local products. A buffet breakfast is served daily.
Kostitsi, at an altitude of 2953 ft, is just a 25 minutes drive from Ioannina and its magnificent lake. It commands a breathtaking vista of the Tzoumerka Mountains and the Arachthos River Gorge. Guests can visit the scenic villages of Syrrako and Kalarrytes. Ioannina airport is found 19 mi from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- daer sir we would like to arrive to your lovely place - but we are waiting covid 19 results from the lab. would you like us to book now and if someth..Dear Sirs, No problem at all. It would be a pleasure to host you. We will not charge you any cancelation fee if something goes wrong. Please make su..Answered on 5 October 2020
- Hi, Do you accept bookings with pets, I have one small and one medium size. Both trained and well behaved. Many thanks StephenHi Stephen, We are a pet friendly hotel and happily accept all sizes of dogs. We do however, have specific rooms that we assign to guests with dogs..Answered on 23 January 2022
- Hello, at what time is the checkout? (doesn't mention in the details)Hello, The check out is at 11:00. Best regardsAnswered on 10 September 2021
- Hi Is one Chalet good for a family of 4? 2 adults and 2 children. Are the sofa beds in the same room? Can I get a picture or video? Thanks GideonHello,a chalet would be a good option for a family of four. The sofa beds are on the same floor (the double bed is on a different floor). You could se..Answered on 10 September 2021
- Hi Can we stay 3 adults in one room? I have 1 daughter 18yHello, a junior suite can accommodate three adults. It's a suite on two levels connected by an internal staircase. Kind regardsAnswered on 10 September 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Sun deck
- Fold-up bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional charge
- Tennis court
- Flat-screen TV
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Ironing service
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Turkish/Steam BathAdditional charge
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness centerAdditional charge
- SaunaAdditional charge
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Princess Lanassa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
License number: 0622Κ015Α0052900,0622Κ10000175900
FAQs about Princess Lanassa
Yes, Princess Lanassa is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Princess Lanassa is 150 feet from the center of Kostitsi.
Princess Lanassa has 1 restaurant:
Princess Lanassa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Tennis court
- Horseback riding
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Princess Lanassa include:
Guests staying at Princess Lanassa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Princess Lanassa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Princess Lanassa on this page.
Check-in at Princess Lanassa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.