Proteas Hotel & Suites
Main Street, Agios Prokopios, 84300, Greece – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 135 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Surrounded by gardens, all studios are self-catered and air-conditioned and most of themoffer private balconies. Some of the Proteas studios offer views of the sea.
Proteas Hotel & Suites is only 2.8 mi from Naxos Town. The hotel’s reception can arrange for car rentals.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.Proteas Hotel & Suites has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 14, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, we are coming to stay later today (we are on the ferry from Athens at the moment) and I wondered what is the best way to get to the hotel from Naxos port. Many thanksHello, you could use either a taxi or a bus. You will find the starting point just outside the port. Use the line to Agios Prokopios Plaka and get off at ‘LAGOS’ station. From there, take the asphalt road on your right and walk for about 300 meters.Answered on 4 August 2021
- Hi there, do you offer interconnecting rooms? For family’s? ThanksDear guest, unfortunately, there are no interconnecting rooms in our property. However, there are rooms wich are next to each other. Kind regards, Hotel Proteas teamAnswered on 28 February 2022
- Hi! Can you please confirm the wifi strength? Looking to book 7/26-7/30 and need strong wifi to work remotely from my laptop. Thank you!!Dear guest, our WiFi speed is the best available at this part of the island for the moment, around 50Mbps. We remain at your disposal for any further information. Kind regards, Hotel Proteas teamAnswered on 25 July 2021
- Hi there, we are hoping to stay here during the summer months and we were just wondering if restaurants, supermarkets, and the town are all within walking distance? Thank you for your helpDear guest, Agios Prokopios village, where restaurants and supermarkets can be found, is 1km away (around 15 minutes walk). Also, buses connect the area with Naxos main town and bus stop is 300m away from here.Answered on 5 April 2023
- I am wanting to reserve this but want to pay later. It is saying i will need to pay a deposit... but it doesnt tell me anywhere how much the deposit would be? And if the deposit is refundable if the reservation is cancelled.Dear guest, our hotel offers two payment policies, non refundable and flexible. The deposit for the flexible one is the 30% of the total amount which will be charged to your card 21 days prior to your arrival. Kind regards, Hotel Proteas teamAnswered on 22 August 2020
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Key access
- SafeAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Opening times
- All ages welcome
- Infinity pool
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Proteas Hotel & Suites accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Proteas Hotel & Suites
Check-in at Proteas Hotel & Suites is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Proteas Hotel & Suites can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Proteas Hotel & Suites offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
The nearest beach is 1,650 feet from Proteas Hotel & Suites.
Room options at Proteas Hotel & Suites include:
The prices at Proteas Hotel & Suites may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Proteas Hotel & Suites is 2,150 feet from the center of Agios Prokopios.