Naousa, Naousa, 84401, Greece – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 124 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The air-conditioned rooms include a TV, electric kettle, fridge and coffee machine. Each has a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
Sea House is 6.2 miles from the port and Parikia's centrer. The airport is 12.4 miles away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Naousa, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Sea House has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 7 Oct 2013.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Helllo the beach In front of the house can you swim ? Is it a swimming beach or a rock beach ?Yes it is a sandy beach, very clean and you can swim.Answered on 26 May 2022
- do they have safe box in the roomsΑν το χρειάζεστε, μπορούμε να σας το παρέχουμε.Answered on 22 January 2022
- Hello, I would like to book a room for myself and my wife but I want to ensure that we have a patio/balcony with direct sea views. How can I book and ..Dear Alex. All our rooms have sea views, just like you see in the photos.Answered on 7 February 2022
- Hi, is there a complimentary pick up from the Paros port to the hotel? If not what is the best way to get to the hotel Pls advise ThanksHello. We do not have free pick up from the port or the airport of Paros at the hotel. The best way to get to the hotel is by taxi which we can arrang..Answered on 4 August 2022
- Hello - we are arriving by ferry this afternoon for our stay at your gorgeous Sea House. Are taxis easy to get from there? What address should we tell..There is a taxi rank in the harbor opposite the windmill. You will tell the driver that you are going to the Sea House in Naoussa on Piperi beach. How..Answered on 26 September 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Landmark view
- Sea view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Live music/performanceOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Movie nightsOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Private entrance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
From 15:00 to 21:00
From 05:00 to 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no cots available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Cash Sea House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 08:00.
Pets are not allowed.