You're eligible for a Genius discount at Sirens Beach & Village! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Overlooking the Gulf of Malia, Sirens Beach and Village is surrounded by 42,000 m2 of landscaped gardens. It features 3 outdoor pools, fitness center and beach bar. Its modern accommodations offers panoramic mountain and sea views.
The units at Sirens are spacious and stylish. Each comes with air conditioning, a satellite TV, fridge and safe. The bathroom is stocked with a hairdryer. They all open out onto a furnished balcony.
The restaurant prepares both European and Cretan dishes throughout the day and are enjoyed in the large dining area. The lobby bar and beach bar serve refreshing drinks and beverages.
The hotel activities include beach volley ball, tennis, water polo and archery. The younger guests can enjoy the 2 playgrounds, the paddling pools and the kids clubs that are available. A mini market is conveniently located on site.
Sirens Beach and Village is 22 mi from the city of Heraklion, Heraklion Airport and the picturesque coastal town of Agios Nikolaos. The town of Malia is within a 10-minute walk from the property, boasting restaurants, shops and bars.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Central Malia Beach8.1 Very good beach800 feet from property
Ikaros and Kernos Beach8.6 Excellent beach2,900 feet from property
Sun Beach8.3 Very good beach3,950 feet from property
Tropical Beach8.4 Very good beach4,800 feet from property
Alexander Beach8.2 Very good beach5,100 feet from property
Potamos Beach8.5 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
Stalida Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
- Hello, I am interested in booking a room for 2 adults and 1 child (6years old) all-inclusive. I would pay in cash tomorrow at the check in and my budget is 700€. Do you have a room available? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you Sincerely, David ToyaHello Mr. Toya, Thank you for you question. I can only answer your question if you can tell me how long you wish to stay. Kind regards NeilAnswered on August 17, 2020
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Thank you for your question, our hotel is directly in front of the beach, the closest room is only 20 meters from the beach.Answered on September 10, 2019
- Hi, Is alcohol included in the price?Kalimera, All drinks with alcohol and soft drinks are included in the All-Inclusive package. Best wishes Neil - Guest RelationsAnswered on May 30, 2022
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?This depends on how hot you like it to be. July is perfect but it can get quite hot for some people, September is very nice, it's not too hot and the beaches are not as full, May is also a great time on Crete, it's very warm and the beaches are not as full but the sea can be a bit cold at this time.Answered on September 10, 2019
Food: Greek, International
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Sirens Beach & Village accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Bar is closed from Sat, Oct 31, 2020 until Sat, Apr 03, 2021
Fitness center is closed from Sat, Oct 31, 2020 until Sat, Apr 03, 2021
Spa/wellness center is closed from Sat, Oct 31, 2020 until Sat, Apr 03, 2021
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sat, Oct 31, 2020 until Sat, Apr 03, 2021
Swimming pool #2: Closed from Sat, Oct 31, 2020 until Sat, Apr 03, 2021
License number: 03243
FAQs about Sirens Beach & Village
Sirens Beach & Village has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Sirens Beach & Village is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Sirens Beach & Village may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Sirens Beach & Village can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Sirens Beach & Village include:
Yes, Sirens Beach & Village is popular with guests booking family stays.
Sirens Beach & Village is 2,600 feet from the center of Malia.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Sirens Beach & Village by:
- Car 35min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Sirens Beach & Village offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' club
- Beauty services
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Private beach area
- Horseback riding
- Personal trainer
- Body wrap
- Swimming pool
- Tennis equipment
- Themed dinners
- Water sports facilities on site
- Facial treatments
- Entertainment staff
- Spa facilities
- Fitness classes