St George Lycabettus
2, Kleomenous Str, Athens, 106 75, Greece –
Room Selected at Check In
Comfort Double or Twin Room
Special Offer - Superior Double/Twin Room
Special Offer - Double Room with Acropolis Museum Ticket
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 6 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Panoramic Acropolis view Double/Twin Room Special Offer
Standard Single Room
Standard Double/Twin Room
Superior Double/Twin Room
Boutique Acropolis Double/Twin Room
Welcome to the St George Lycabettus Hotel! We are located in the exclusive area of Kolonaki; the city centre is easily accessible with museums, galleries and a huge range of restaurants and luxury shopping on our doorstep. With breathtaking views of the city and the Parthenon, and the natural beauty of the Lycabettus Hill, this hotel is truly a gem in the city.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Dexameni Square 0.1 miles
- Skoufa gallery 0.2 miles
- Kolonaki Square 0.2 miles
- British Council 0.2 miles
- Agios Dionysios Areopagitis Church 0.2 miles
- German Embassy Athens 0.2 miles
- Benaki Museum 0.2 miles
- Lycabettus Hill 0.3 miles
- Institut Francais d' Athenes 0.3 miles
- British Embassy Athens 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museum of Cycladic Art 0.3 miles
- Byzantine Museum 0.3 miles
- War Museum 0.3 miles
- Evangelismos Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Lycabettus Theater 0.4 miles
- Syntagma Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Athens Music Hall 0.5 miles
- Megaro Mousikis Metro Station 0.6 miles
- Omonia Square 0.8 miles
- Acropolis 1 miles
- Eleftherios Venizelos Airport 11.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
La Suite Lounge
Food: Greek, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose St George Lycabettus
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Athens
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
St George Lycabettus accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.