Pirgos Psilonerou, Maleme, 73014, Greece – Great location - show map
Conveniently located on the edge of the historical seaside village of Maleme, this attractive, family-run holiday lodge is a fine example of traditional Greek architecture.
Set around a pretty, flower-filled courtyard and orange grove, Summer Lodge offers you well-furnished and pleasantly decorated rooms. Most have private balconies or open terraces. Rooms on the ground floor, which face the gardens, have a patio area and are particularly cool in the heat of the summer. Continental breakfast is served in the morning.
We have the tremendous advantage of being around 1,300 feet from the long, quiet beach of Maleme, mostly sandy but also pebbly. Only 3.1 mi from Platanias center and 9.9 mi from Hania town, we are ideal for enjoying water sports, peaceful countryside walks, or interesting visits to archaeological and historical sites.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Maleme Beach7.3 Good beach1,600 feet from property
Gerani Beach7.6 Good beach1.2 miles from property
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?4 minutes walkAnswered on 24 September 2019
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?on foot or public busAnswered on 24 September 2019
- Is this place suitable for digital nomads & remote workers ?Reliable Wi-Fi network, an affordable clean/hygienic place with privacy & laptop friendly table, nearby take-away meal options, an in-house laundry se..Answered on 8 March 2022
- Hello. Do you have any double room available from 14 to 20 august?Kindly check current availability online. Thanks & regards, VassilisAnswered on 20 August 2022
- Do you offer any special deals for long stay remote workers ?Yes, we offer up to 33% discount on most of our room rates for accommodation longer than 16 days.Answered on 4 April 2022
- Still looking?
Hosted by Vassilis & Revekka
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Tennis equipmentAdditional charge
- Water parkAdditional chargeOff-site
- Mini golfAdditional charge
- SnorkelingAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional charge
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Summer Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Summer Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
Bar is closed from Sun, Apr 24, 2022 until Wed, Apr 19, 2023
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Fri, Oct 21, 2022 until Wed, Apr 19, 2023
License number: 1042K112K2673301
FAQs about Summer Lodge
The prices at Summer Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Summer Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Summer Lodge.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Summer Lodge include:
Summer Lodge is 2,800 feet from the center of Maleme.
Summer Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Water park
- Horseback riding
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Tennis equipment
- Bike tours
- Swimming pool
- Cooking class
- Live music/Performance