Náousa, Naousa, 84401, Greece –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 130 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Studio (2 Adults)
Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)
Deluxe Studio (2 adults) with Sea View
Superior Studio (4Adults) with Sea View
Studio with Sea View (3 Adults)
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Suite with Sea View (2 Adults)
Our property lies over a clean and sandy beach,called ''Piperi",which is just 80 m away!Generally it has a great position as it is enough away from the center,in order to be quiet with a wonderful view to the sea,and very close to Naoussa traditional port,with the Venetian castle and the taverns,restaurants and bars! The villa has a unique style,as each room has a different decoration and creates a feeling like being at home!
My mother Isabella, created the Villa on 1979,and I took over the business on 2008.I studied fashion design,and I love to decorate as a hobby.This is the reason I decide to decorate all the rooms by my self,giving each one a special character! Generally,I love traveling and meeting new people,that is why I took over the business!It always gives me the opportunity of communication!I also feel great when I make my guests feeling like home!
It is a quiet neighbourhood ,in the best part of Naoussa,where several hotels are.It has a wonderful view to the sea and walking around, you can see very nice traditional houses with flowers and the Aegean blue on the windows!
Languages spoken: Russian, Italian, English, Greek
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Venetian Harbour and Castle 0.2 miles
- Wine Museum of Naousa 0.7 miles
- Kolymbithres Beach 1 miles
- Paros Park 1.7 miles
- Archaeological Museum of Paros 5.2 miles
- Church of Ekatontapyliani 5.2 miles
- Port of Naxos 7.6 miles
- Church of Panagia Mirtidiotisa 7.6 miles
- Portara 7.6 miles
- Agia Anna Beach 7.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Naxos Castle 7.9 miles
- Delos Island 19 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- ''Carina'' Restaurant 0 miles
- "Blue fish" Restaurant 0.1 miles
- "Mediteraneo" Restaurant 0.1 miles
- "Carino's" Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Food Market-"Vasilopoulos" Supermarket 0.2 miles
- "Market in" Supermarket 0.2 miles
- "Somaripa" Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Naousa center Market 0.2 miles
- Naxos Island National Airport 8 miles
- Paros National Airport 9.7 miles
- Mykonos Airport 22.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Beauty Services
- Massage (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pickup (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Villa Isabella accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.