Beach, Perissa, 84703, Greece – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 642 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Villa Valvis! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located just 400 mtrs. stroll from the black beach of Perissa, this traditional-style hotel offers great accommodations for a budget beach break on Santorini.
Enjoy the sunshine and peaceful setting of the Villa Valvis with a swim in the outdoor swimming pool. You can also get a refreshing drink from the poolside bar.
Hire a quad bike to explore the local area, including the nearby town center of Perissa. A number of traditional bars and restaurants are found nearby.
Rooms come with simple decor in a characteristic Greek style. Studio apartments also come equipped with kitchen units.
This is our guests' favorite part of Perissa, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Perissa Beach8.6 Excellent beach1,350 feet from property
Perivolos Beach8.8 Excellent beach1,950 feet from property
Kamari Beach8.2 Very good beach1.5 miles from property
- Aeroport transport if needed?yes we can arrange transfer from the airportAnswered on 11 March 2022
- Hello, my flight arrives at 9.30pm 25/8/2020 would I be able to buy 6 large mythos beers and water for room I when i get thereyes there are shops openAnswered on 25 August 2020
- Hi , I would like to ask if the jacuzzi is into the room or outsidejacuzzi is in the swimming poolAnswered on 22 May 2020
- Hi, I’d like to book my stay at your place in June. Do you have any refund policy if any flight disruptions happen due to COVID? Thanks My bestyou can cancel last minute, when you are sure the flight is OK we are not fully booked, so you will find rooms thank you!Answered on 26 May 2021
- Is the surrounding area hilly? Does the bus go to the main places? My mum cannot walk steep hillshello! around Perissa is mostly flat. bus goes to all main villages.Answered on 1 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Street parking
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Clothes rack
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- All ages welcome
- Pool bar
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- Car rental
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Villa Valvis accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Villa Valvis
The prices at Villa Valvis may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Villa Valvis offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool
- Horseback riding
Check-in at Villa Valvis is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Villa Valvis can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Villa Valvis on this page.
Villa Valvis is 1,150 feet from the center of Perissa.