Kypseli, Kipseli, 45047, Greece –
where the sky and the mountains are reconciled, with a stifling ringer, 47 km going up from the city of Arta, lives in its own rythms the village Kypseli Arta ([Chosepsi]). From December 2006 it is found 200 metres outside from the central square of village the Guesthouse Kypseli, category of 4 keys, ready it is received the fugitives of everyday routine… Wherever you can see, what prevails around is the green of wild vegetation. Eleven rooms and two lofts up to 4 persons capacity are always in readiness to host those who they seek to enter into the climate of village with the traditional square, [kafenedakia], the museum, planes and cool waters. Earthy nuances, oak floors and ceilings, supplement the picture of spaces of GuesthouseKypseli. Friendly colors were used for the walls and the furnitures, while the layers of beds are constituted by fibres [coco palm]. A specifically shaped room is ready to host also people with kinetic difficulties.
The traditional breakfast with local products contributes in the start of a day full of energy, that afterwards will be proved essential for those who they intend to participate in activities as trekking, rafting, canoe kayak and a series of other extreme sports in the river Arahthos
Languages spoken: English, Greek, German
Area Info –
- Monastery of Panagia Vellas -Red Church 4.7 miles
- Monastery of Agios Georgios of Voulgareli 6.1 miles
- Monastery of Theotokos Kipinas 9.9 miles
- Anemotrypa Cave 10.1 miles
- Orraon 11.8 miles
- Artificial Pournari lake 14.3 miles
- Tsoukas Monastery 14.7 miles
- Mosque Faik Pasa 15.5 miles
- Asprochalikos cave 16.3 miles
- Palaiompouka lagoon 16.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sanctuary of Pythios Apollonas Sotiros 17.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Alexia Market Market 0.2 miles
- Trifonas Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Cafe NEON Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Καπου Αλλού Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Αλεξια Mini Market Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Roupakia Mountain 1.2 miles
- Tzoumerka Mountain 9.3 miles
- Pournari Lake Lake 13.7 miles
- Ποταμος Αραχθος River 18.8 miles
- Aheloos River River 22.4 miles
- Ioannina Airport 27.1 miles
- Aktion Airport 36.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Game Room
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 10:30 AM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Xenonas Kypseli accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.