Bishop Lei International House
4 Robinson Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Show map
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 12 years of age)
Harbour View Room
Adjoining Harbour View Suite
Standard Single Room
Standard Queen Room
Harbour View Suite
You may find skyline of Central from our Harbour View Rooms and Harbour View Suites as well as on the restaurant terrace, in the gym room and at the swimming pool.
Bishop Lei International House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- Hong Kong Catholic Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception 0.1 miles
- Zoological and Botanical Gardens 0.2 miles
- Lan Kwai Fong 0.2 miles
- Government House 0.3 miles
- Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum 0.3 miles
- SoHo 0.3 miles
- The Galleria Hong Kong 0.3 miles
- The Landmark 0.3 miles
- Peak Tram Station 0.4 miles
- Mid-Levels Escallator 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- MTR Hong Kong Station 0.5 miles
- Victoria Peak 0.6 miles
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal 0.8 miles
- Harbour City 1.5 miles
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal 1.7 miles
- MTR Kowloon Station 1.8 miles
- Happy Valley Racecourse 1.9 miles
- Temple Street Night Market 2.3 miles
- Hong Kong Stadium 2.3 miles
- Ocean Park 3 miles
- Chek Lap Kok Airport 14.1 miles
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport 33.3 miles
- Macau Airport 37.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose Bishop Lei International House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Hong Kong
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged HKD 350 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Handy is on board. It provides free unlimited mobile 3G access and local calls & international calls to Australia, China, Korea, UK & US.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Bishop Lei International House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.