InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel
70 Mody Road, Yau Tsim Mong District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Great location - show map – Metro access
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel
You're eligible for a Genius discount at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Occupying a prime waterfront location overlooking Victoria Harbour, InterContinental Hong Kong features fitness facilities. It offers elegant rooms with panoramic city skyline views and classic furnishings.
Conveniently located in the entertainment district of Tsim Sha Tsui East.
Boasting stunning harbour or city views from over-sized windows, spacious rooms at Grand Stanford are fitted with cable channels and a safe. Luxurious bathrooms have a hairdryer.
Leisurely afternoons await on sun loungers situated by the rooftop outdoor pool. For convenience, friendly staff can attend to business and travel needs.
Start the day with a hearty international buffet at Café on M. Award-winning dining highlights include Italian specialities at Theo Mistral by Theo Randall and Cantonese fare at Hoi King Heen.
This is our guests' favourite part of Hong Kong, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- This room have bathtub?Yes, bathtub is available in Premier Rooms (subject to room availability)Answered on 18 March 2020
- Do you allow guests coming for self-quarantine (from not high-risk countries)?Protecting the health and safety of existing in-house guests and staffs are always our top priority & we are not designed to operate as a quarantine f..Answered on 7 January 2021
- Does extra bed for age 5 are free ?There will be a charge incurred for an extra single bed, however, there will not be any additional cost if a baby crib is requested.Answered on 18 March 2020
- Is there an option to add an extra bed (for adult) at a cost for this room?Extra roll-away bed could be arranged at HK$550+10% service charge per room per night. Thank you.Answered on 7 January 2021
- Do you guys accept a virtual debit card? I only own OePay Mastercard which is a virtual debit card for both booking and on site payments.We do not accept Virtual Debit card for booking process. Appreciate your understanding. Thank you.Answered on 7 January 2021
- Still looking?
Cafe on M
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Hoi King Heen
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Theo Mistral by Theo Randall
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Tiffany’s New York Bar
Open for: Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Open all year
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Wed 01 Feb 2023 until Tue 28 Feb 2023
FAQs about InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel
The prices at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel has 4 restaurants:
- Tiffany’s New York Bar
- Hoi King Heen
- Cafe on M
- Theo Mistral by Theo Randall
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel is 1.8 miles from the centre of Hong Kong.
Room options at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel include:
Yes, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Swimming Pool
- Happy hour
Check-in at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, an IHG Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.