Hotel Jen Hong Kong by Shangri-la
508 Queen's Road West, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong, Hong Kong –
Deluxe Harbour View Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 6 years of age)
Deluxe City View Room
Superior Queen or Twin Room
Club Queen or Twin Room with Mountain View
Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View
6 reasons to choose Hotel Jen Hong Kong by Shangri-la
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is brimming with contrasts – from sweeping views of Victoria Harbour and green mountainsides to tightly packed sidewalks and neon signs – and that's why I love it. Lucky for you, we’re located in the perfect spot to enjoy the hustle and bustle of this modern metropolis. Hotel Jen Hong Kong is just 30 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport, 10 minutes from the Airport Express, Hong Kong Station and 5 minutes from the Macau Ferry Terminal.
Property surroundings –
- MTR HKU Station 0.2 miles
- The University of Hong Kong 0.2 miles
- University Museum and Art Gallery The University of Hong Kong 0.3 miles
- Sai Ying Pun Station 0.5 miles
- MTR Kennedy Town Station 0.5 miles
- Lung Fu Shan Country Park 0.6 miles
- Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park 0.6 miles
- Mount Davis 0.9 miles
- Cat Street 1 miles
- Man Mo Temple 1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- SoHo 1.1 miles
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal 1.1 miles
- Lan Kwai Fong 1.4 miles
- Victoria Peak 1.4 miles
- MTR Hong Kong Station 1.5 miles
- MTR Kowloon Station 2.1 miles
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal 2.2 miles
- Harbour City 2.3 miles
- Temple Street Night Market 2.7 miles
- Ocean Park 4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Stanley Market Market 6.8 miles
- Victoria Peak Mountain 1 miles
- Victoria Harbour Sea/ocean 2.5 miles
- Hong Kong International Airport 12.9 miles
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport 32.2 miles
- Macau Airport 36.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Malaysian, Singaporean
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Rooftop pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs HKD 350 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (free)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:30
06:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged HKD 350 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged HKD 350 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Jen Hong Kong by Shangri-la accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Kindly note that guests can take a metro and reach Hotel Jen Hong Kong through Exit B2 of HKU MTR Station.
The swimming pool is undergoing annual maintenance and is temporarily closed. It would resume normal operation in the middle of March, 2017. Thank you for your kind attention.