Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
20 Nathan Road, Yau Tsim Mong District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 170 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
Occupying a prime spot along Kowloon’s Nathan Road and Victoria Harbor, this 5-star Sheraton features an outdoor pool with stunning city views. Elegant rooms offer over-sized windows and a flat-screen TV.
Featuring modern interiors in calming neutrals. In-room comforts include a tea/coffee maker, a bathtub and bathrobes.
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is just 350 feet from the Nathan Road shopping area and one mile from the Temple Street Night Market. It is 1.2 mi from Causeway Bay and popular Wan Chai district.
The hotel also has a hot tub and sauna facilities in addition to a concierge desk and business center.
Offering 8 dining options, highlights include hearty international buffets at The Café and leisurely cocktails with sunset views at Sky Lounge. There is also a Japanese restaurant and 24-hour room service.
This is our guests' favorite part of Hong Kong, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are we able to book a room with harbour view pleaseDear guest If you would like to enjoy a room with Victoria Harbour view, we would highly recommend you to choose our Harbour view room category. Regards Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & TowersAnswered on 11 March 2020
- Can I check if smoking room is available? Planning to get a suite at the hotelKindly be informed that we only have 1 smoking floor. Smoking room request depends on hotel inventory. Please advise the room type & date so we can check the availability for you.Answered on 3 May 2021
- Hey, do you have smoking rooms?Dear guest Thank you for your enquiry. Please note that our hotel do have limited smoking rooms and are subject to availability. Regards Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & TowersAnswered on 9 March 2020
- Hi is it City View or Harbour View?Kindly be informed that Deluxe Room is facing either courtyard view or city view.Answered on 8 November 2021
- Hello, is the pool open right now?Swimming pool opens from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. daily and divided into 8 sessions. Each session will last for 1 hour 45 mins, limited to 10 persons at one time. Reservation is required and subject to availability upon arrival.Answered on 30 April 2021
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rental
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store on site
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Opening times
- All ages welcome
- Pool is on rooftop
- Beach umbrellas
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- The hotel doesn’t accept third-party payment
- the deposit policy is subject to the cancellation policy.
Please note that construction work is going on from the 10th November 2021 and some rooms may be affected by noise.
In accordance with HKSAR Government latest anti-epidemic measures, sauna and jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice. Advance booking is required for the use of swimming pool, each pool session is limited to 55 minutes.
The hotel is undergoing guest room renovation and noisy work may be noticed. Works will be conducted from 9am to 6pm on weekdays and 9am to 12nn on Saturday. Room change may be applied.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Sun, Jan 01, 2023 until Fri, Mar 31, 2023
Rooftop Swimming Pool: Closed from Wed, Feb 01, 2023 until Fri, Feb 10, 2023
FAQs about Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers has 1 restaurant:
- The Cafe
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is 1.3 miles from the center of Hong Kong.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers on this page.
Room options at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers include:
Guests staying at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.