Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
20 Nathan Road, Yau Tsim Mong District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 300 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- Are we able to book a room with harbour view pleaseDear guest If you would like to enjoy a room with Victoria Harbour view, we would highly recommend you to choose our Harbour view room category. Regards Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & TowersAnswered on March 11, 2020
- Can I check if smoking room is available? Planning to get a suite at the hotelKindly be informed that we only have 1 smoking floor. Smoking room request depends on hotel inventory. Please advise the room type & date so we can check the availability for you.Answered on May 3, 2021
- Hey, do you have smoking rooms?Dear guest Thank you for your enquiry. Please note that our hotel do have limited smoking rooms and are subject to availability. Regards Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & TowersAnswered on March 9, 2020
- Hi is it City View or Harbour View?Kindly be informed that Deluxe Room is facing either courtyard view or city view.Answered on November 8, 2021
- Hello, is the pool open right now?Swimming pool opens from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. daily and divided into 8 sessions. Each session will last for 1 hour 45 mins, limited to 10 persons at one time. Reservation is required and subject to availability upon arrival.Answered on April 30, 2021
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- The hotel doesn’t accept third-party payment
- the deposit policy is subject to the cancellation policy.
Please note that construction work is going on from the 10th November 2021 and some rooms may be affected by noise.
In accordance with HKSAR Government latest anti-epidemic measures, sauna and jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice. Advance booking is required for the use of swimming pool, each pool session is limited to 45 minutes with 25 people at one time.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Sauna is closed from Tue, Aug 30, 2022 until Sat, Dec 31, 2022
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Tue, Aug 30, 2022 until Sat, Dec 31, 2022
FAQs about Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers on this page.
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is 1.3 miles from the center of Hong Kong.
Yes, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers include:
Guests staying at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers has 1 restaurant:
- The Cafe
Check-in at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Swimming pool
The prices at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers by:
- Taxi 40min