Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at The Jervois
Located in Hong Kong's eclectic Sheung Wan District and next to its prestigious Central District, The Jervois features custom interiors and furnishings by an internationally celebrated French designer. It offers guests an ideal access to exciting of Hong Kong's many attraction.
The Jervois is a 3-minute walk from MTR Sheung Wan Station, and less than 15 minutes away from the trendy restaurants and bars at Lan Kwai Fong and SoHo by walk.
All suites are entered via private elevator lobbies and feature large windows that invite abundant natural light. The warm tones of fine wood, leather and fabric and luxurious marble finishes bring subtle textures throughout the interiors. All suites include a flat-screen TV, personal safe, signature cozy beddings, complimentary WiFi and broadband internet connection. The private bathroom is equipped with a relaxing rainshower.
Guests can make use of the business center which includes color printing, copying, scanning and faxing services. For guests' convenience and comfort, self-laundry facilities, daily maid service and a 24-hour front desk are provided.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there an oven in the room? Can I ask for extra blankets?We are sorry to inform you that, we do not have oven inside our room. If you need extra blankets, kindly ask our reception when check in, thanks.Answered on 27 March 2020
- can we cook in the apartment? How do I make sure the room type I booked is match with the photos you provided?Dear Sir/ Madam, Thank you for your message. Kindly be informed that we have some rooms with stove, please mention on the your reservation comment a..Answered on 5 December 2019
- Hi, do you accept guests who have completed their 7 day quarantine period? Thank youDear Sir/Madam, Kindly be informed that we accept guest stay with us after quarantine period. Thank you,.Answered on 6 May 2022
- Do you provide cooking basic for kitchenette room? (oil, salt, pepper etc.)Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your message. We regret to inform you that we do not provide oil, salt, pepper.Answered on 19 November 2020
- Hi there is it possible for queen beds instead of 1 large bed? ThanksDear Sir / Madam, Thank you for your message. Kindly be informed that all the One bedroom Suite come with one Queen bed.Answered on 20 December 2019
- Still looking?
- Free toiletries
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Lowered sink
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Jervois accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The credit card used for booking must be presented at check-in.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform The Jervois of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Jervois
Guests staying at The Jervois can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, The Jervois is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Jervois offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The Jervois is 2,800 feet from the center of Hong Kong.
Room options at The Jervois include:
Check-in at The Jervois is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Jervois may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.