Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
W Hong Kong
1 Austin Road West, Yau Tsim Mong District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose W Hong Kong
- Hi, do you have any rooms where (small) dogs are allowed?Cats and dogs are welcomed at W Hong Kong. Additional occupant fee of HKD800 nett per pet per night (maximum 2 pets per room) will be applied and the ...Answered on January 6, 2021
- We are a family of 5 with 3 teenage girls. Do you have interconnecting rooms with a harbor view so we can keep our family together? Which room categor...We do have Wonderful Accessible King Bed connecting to Wonderful Twin Bed Room or Marvelous/Wow/Extreme Wow Suite connecting to Spectacular Twin Bed R...Answered on August 19, 2021
- Do you allow dogs?Cats and dogs are welcomed at W Hong Kong. Additional occupant fee of HKD800 nett per pet per night (maximum 2 pets per room) will be applied and the...Answered on January 6, 2021
- We have 3 adults. Will there be an extra bed? Does the package include 3 breakfast?If an extra bed is needed, the extra bed charge is at HK$600 +10% service charge per night. Extra beds are of limited inventory and are suggested to b...Answered on August 19, 2021
- Any smoking room available?Hello, Sir/Madam, Kindly be informed that our hotel is a smoke-free hotel, and smoking is prohibited in all our guestrooms and suites. Warm regards,...Answered on May 5, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Sing Yin Cantonese Dining
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Food: International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
W Hong Kong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If you are making payment using another cardholder's credit card, kindly provide the following to the hotel prior to your arrival:
1) Authorization letter with cardholder's signature
2) Copy of the cardholder's card (front and back of card with cardholder's signature)
Please note that hotel may contact the cardholder for verification purposes. Guests who wish to contact the hotel may do so using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Party hosted in room is prohibited. For more information, please kindly confirm with the property directly in advance.
When traveling with pets, please note that an extra charge of HK$500 per pet, per night applies and each weighing 20kg (44lbs) or below.
Pets can only be accommodated from Sunday to Thursday excluding public holidays and eve of public holidays.
Each guest room can accommodate one pet, while suites can accommodate up to two pets
WET Swimming Pool: Closed from Mon, Jan 10, 2022 until Fri, Jan 28, 2022
FAQs about W Hong Kong
W Hong Kong has 4 restaurants:
- Sing Yin Cantonese Dining
- WET® DECK
W Hong Kong is 1.5 miles from the center of Hong Kong.
Check-in at W Hong Kong is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
W Hong Kong offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Happy hour
- Personal trainer
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool
- Facial treatments
- Locker rooms
- Waxing services
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Massage chair
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Room options at W Hong Kong include:
The prices at W Hong Kong may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at W Hong Kong on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to W Hong Kong by:
- Subway/Metro 23min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at W Hong Kong can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include: