Apartment Witty Please
Ozaljska ulica 74, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 100 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located 1.9 mi from Zagreb Main Square, this apartment features a balcony with garden views. The unit is 1.9 mi from Zagreb Arena . Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
There is a seating area and a kitchen complete with an oven. Towels and bed linen are featured in this self-catering accommodations. There is a private bathroom with a shower.
Mimara Museum is 1.2 mi from Apartment Witty Please, while Croatian National Theater in Zagreb is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Zagreb Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I am considering booking your studio with balcony but I have a lot of heavy luggage. Please confirm how many flights of stairs I would need to climb to get to the studio?This apartment is on the same level as the street and entrance to the building. So there are no flights of stairs when entering the apartments. When looking from the courtyard it is on 1st floor and it has a balcony.Answered on 29 November 2022
- Postovani, Volela bih da rezervisem Vas smestaj, samo me interesuje da li je u pitanju javni parking koji je besplatan? Dolazimo kolima i bitno nam je da imamo parking. Hvala unapred na informaciji, Veliki pozdrav, MarinaPozdrav, Hvala na interesu. Parking je javni i u ulici na nogostupu se ne naplaćuje. U blizini ima također jedan koji se naplaćuje. Za sva dodatna pitanja vam stojim na raspolaganju.Answered on 16 July 2021
- Hello, we are mother and daughter, Ukrainians coming with a cat 24-28/08, is there charging for a cat or free of charge?Hi, We charge for a cat 7€ per dayAnswered on 14 August 2022
- idem autobusom Iz bih, da li mogu uci u apartman nakon pokazanog zadnjeg check in koji je u 22. ja bih tamo stigao oko 23Mozete jer imamo samostalnu ulazak u apartman uz kodove. Mozete sami uci u bilo koje vrijeme.Answered on 29 November 2022
Hosted by Davor
- Street parking
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Dining area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Outdoor furniture
- Garden view
- Private apartment in building
- Invoice provided
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
No cribs or extra beds are available.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Apartment Witty Please
The prices at Apartment Witty Please may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Apartment Witty Please is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Apartment Witty Please offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Apartment Witty Please is 1.8 miles from the center of Zagreb.